goldies retro cartoon poll 3 (2 votes allowed)

Watch this thread
Poll: goldies retro cartoon poll 3 (2 votes allowed)
Super ted (5)
10.87%
Bob The Builder (13)
28.26%
Rugrats (12)
26.09%
Pocket Dragon Adventures (0)
0%
The Wild Thornberrys (3)
6.52%
The Pink Panther Show (13)
28.26%
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
ok this last one of cartoons for a bit

Food!!
butterfliesss
LovingLucy
Wired_1800
ROTL94 2
Chopinnocturne31
Mesopotamian.
Serene Dreams
AestheticStudying
5hyl33n
viktorismyplant
wifd149
Obolinda
Cherrygrape1234
heldbygrace
ReviseSleeping
londonmyst
nnth
CoochieMan
Agashii_
flaurie
HaydenFordz
Laurence010401
XHannahR
Typinggggg...
BadBComeToTheNiz
Icosagon
rosy_posy
hxnnxh_13.11.06
markovchain17
RazzzBerries
ukii
Foxeh
HaruhiSuoh
YaliaV123
04MR17
Rufus The Red
spectrum84
Muttley79
Il1L
TriplexA
Admit-One
64Lightbulbs
penguingirl18
Slx.24
Kallisto
JT_888
Ghostlady
sufys
AngryJellyfish
Talkative Toad
Last edited by Wise Goldie; 4 weeks ago
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Rugrats!!!
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Talkative Toad
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Rugrats and pink panther
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I know bob the builder, rugrats and the pink panther show. I remember rugrats the most and can only vaguely remember some of the newer versions of bob the builder. I think I'll go for rugrats and panther
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Voted The Wild Thornberrys and SuperTed... somehow missed Rugrats in the poll options, otherwise that would definitely have gotten my second vote. :facepalm: Looks like it's doing okay, either way!
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 4 weeks ago
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Voted The Wild Thornberrys and SuperTed... somehow missed Rugrats in the poll options, otherwise that would definitely have gotten my second vote. :facepalm: Looks like it's doing okay, either way!
i was thinking doing this everyday apart from sunday is that too much i dont wanna upset mods at tsr
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by Obolinda)
I know bob the builder, rugrats and the pink panther show. I remember rugrats the most and can only vaguely remember some of the newer versions of bob the builder. I think I'll go for rugrats and panther
at least you heard of them this time
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
i was thinking doing this everyday apart from sunday is that too much i dont wanna upset mods at tsr
I say go for it, if you want to! People seem to be enjoying the polls. Though for these cartoon ones at least, I'd post them in TV shows rather than Creative Corner. :yep:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I say go for it, if you want to! People seem to be enjoying the polls. Though for these cartoon ones at least, I'd post them in TV shows rather than Creative Corner. :yep:
ok thanks i will
sufys
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
My mum also banned me from watching Rugrats...
So I went with Bob the Builder.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Rugrats and the Pink Panther were voted by me! the latter one is still better and funnier in German TV. :yes:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by Kallisto)
Rugrats and the Pink Panther were voted by me! the latter one is still better and funnier in German TV. :yes:
not if you dont speak german its not
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
not if you dont speak german its not
The difference between the original the German Pink Panther is the narrator who tells the things happen in an episode in rhymes. In English it is just silent. The narrator made a great contribution to the popularity.
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Your content creation is great so if you do have time then go for it!

Also thanks to all who voted Rugrats.
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Bob the builder
Can we fix it??
Bob the builder
Yes we can!!!
Last edited by rosy_posy; 4 weeks ago
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I ****ing hate what they have done to bob the builder in recent years.

I voted bob the builder, for the original classic bob the builder! Not any of this new CGI ****
Last edited by Laurence010401; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads