OCR A Level Classical Civilisation Imperial image H408/22 - 27 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago

OCR A Level Classical Civilisation Imperial image H408/22 - 27 May 2022 [Exam Chat]
Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 27th May AM
Length: 1h45

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
fcrice
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
That was literally so good. Thank you Ocr
fcrice
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
How did everyone else find it?

Also we’re these the one marker answers

43 bc

Gold

Venus?

Mark Antony and cleopatra
wellsey_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
It was blessed 🙌
wellsey_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by fcrice)
How did everyone else find it?

Also we’re these the one marker answers

43 bc

Gold

Venus?

Mark Antony and cleopatra
I think so
Musamcarthur
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Such an amazing paper! 30 markers were beautiful especially the one about Augustus’ use of the buildings. The 20 marker was not the best but still workable as I had revised that very well! Overall just a really nice paper from OCR!
mheslop
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
What was the 20 marker? Teacher who has not yet been given the paper!
Musamcarthur
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mheslop)
What was the 20 marker? Teacher who has not yet been given the paper!
“Augustus was a bad military commander and only came to power because of his association with Caesar” To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Something along those lines.
Annonymous17557
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
really odd question! Wasn't the 30 marker about Augustus' building programme portraying a positive image of him? as opposed to just buildings in general, bc monuments like the Ara pacis and Forum weren't part of his building programme but WAS his use of buildings and monuments? x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads