Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    In what sense?

ReputationRep:
    Agreeeed.

ReputationRep:
    stop rating it so highly then:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    No! Nando's is nom nom nom - half a chicken and chips will fill you up, and is great tasting to

ReputationRep:
    i completely agreeeeeeeeee. Finally found someone who agrees with me

(Original post by Socrates)
    In what sense?
    In any of the criteria you'd attribute to restaurants: price, quality of food, selection, cleanliness etcetera.

ReputationRep:
    Fatty (the food, not you)

ReputationRep:
    Selection. What's with all the chicken?

Tell you what's overrated: Subway.

ReputationRep:
    There I was thinking I'd get some nice chicken and chips then OMG WTF is that in my mouth?! It's...burning!

I don't want food to be a challenge!

ReputationRep:
    WAY OVERRATED, moved from a rural part of devon where I had never heard of Nandos, upon arriving in London, all I got was "You haven't been to Nandos!?!?, its the best!!! Its better than KFC!!!"

I'll have KFC over Nandos anytime....
    Nandos is nothing special...

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard it rated at all, so I wouldn't know. In fact, the only reason I know it exists is because I happen to have walked past a branch once.

ReputationRep:
    Do they give the provenance of the chickens they use? Or are they Brazilian and pumped full of chemicals, or home-grown but in terrible conditions? If so, you may go num num but they go wah wah

ReputationRep:
    Aw hell naw! I love Nando's! It's not exactly nouveau cuisine but it isn't supposed to be. The food is simple but so tasty and addictive!

ReputationRep:
    Selection poor went for mates birthday and i hate chicken, so needs a bigger choice and that its quiet pricey aswell.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather go to KFC :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    omg i want nandos now :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I like Nandos, but I wish the menu was bigger.

ReputationRep:
    Perinaise Is The **** !!!!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.