AQA History A level History N/A on advanced info

Watch this thread
bondh15
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I study A level English Revolution. Up to now my school and myself have interpreted N/A next to topics as not on the exam but not I see it could mean all of these topics are on . I am panicking now as do not have long until the exam. I have emailed AQA but if anyone can help to clarify this that would be appreciated
oliverturan
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If it says N/A on the topic list, it means it isn't coming up at all. I've just done paper 1J and the only questions that came up were ones that addressed parts of the topic list.

Edit: What AQA say specifically on the Advanced Information booklet is this:

"Students will not be disadvantaged if solely using the areas indicated in this document. There is no expectation of knowledge beyond that identified in order to achieve full marks."

In other words you don't need to know anything NOT on the topic lists at all.
Last edited by oliverturan; 4 weeks ago
bondh15
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by oliverturan)
If it says N/A on the topic list, it means it isn't coming up at all. I've just done paper 1J and the only questions that came up were ones that addressed parts of the topic list.

Edit: What AQA say specifically on the Advanced Information booklet is this:

"Students will not be disadvantaged if solely using the areas indicated in this document. There is no expectation of knowledge beyond that identified in order to achieve full marks."

In other words you don't need to know anything NOT on the topic lists at all.
Phew! Thank you so much. Best of luck in all your exams 😀😀😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads