is she bipolar or..?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Heyy guys, theres a girl ive been talking to since around 2 years ago.. Im actually in highschool and that is when we first started to get to know each other. Our relationship is .. quite complicated. We've never actually dated but we've been on and off all the time. She knows the fact that multiple people were interested in me , one of that which is her friend, and she openly once admitted she got jealous, like I get with her. We've done a lot of things while hanging out alone but sometimes we're very dry with each other??? She once had told me that one of her friends found me toxic because I seemed like a 'player' and so I think she may have been swayed for some reason? The times we have together and alone are really nice but I just want to know why she has these huge changes in her tone with me sometimes. She admitted to me recently that ''Sometimes I see you as just a friend, but sometimes i see you as more'' and proceeded to send a ton of emojis showing a bit of panic im assuming. But yh, I dont know what to do. Even today, we were supposed to meet up later but she didnt seem all too excited so I just told her I'll sleep since she seemed to be making excuses. I hope ya'll can give me good advice.
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Keep your relationship with this girl uncomplicated as a platonic friend and nothing more. Make sure your actions or words cannot be misconstrued.

You can still have girlfriends who light your fire and send you giddy, and make one of them your special love friend. This 'on/off' relationship with this girl is no good for you or anyone else. You can end up being drawn into drama's or moods that will do you no good, and end up with you treading on eggshells. Clearly her friends are not on your wave length so that's ok. What matters is how honest and open you are with her. A friendship can be based on trust as mutually sharing life's events. As long as she knows this is as it is and nothing more she will not set her heart on something unachievable. That leaves you to search out and find your girlfriend who is a win win match and you share laughter as the basis of enjoying every day and having lots of fun times together. You are too young to be mired in toxic stuff, love should be free, easy and as fluid as a dance.
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Why would hot and cold behaviour mean she has bipolar disorder?
Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you her psychiatrist?
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Serene Dreams)
Are you her psychiatrist?
i think your biopolor sometimes bee lol

actully i been told i am sometimes cos i change moods really easy
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Muttly)
Keep your relationship with this girl uncomplicated as a platonic friend and nothing more. Make sure your actions or words cannot be misconstrued.

You can still have girlfriends who light your fire and send you giddy, and make one of them your special love friend. This 'on/off' relationship with this girl is no good for you or anyone else. You can end up being drawn into drama's or moods that will do you no good, and end up with you treading on eggshells. Clearly her friends are not on your wave length so that's ok. What matters is how honest and open you are with her. A friendship can be based on trust as mutually sharing life's events. As long as she knows this is as it is and nothing more she will not set her heart on something unachievable. That leaves you to search out and find your girlfriend who is a win win match and you share laughter as the basis of enjoying every day and having lots of fun times together. You are too young to be mired in toxic stuff, love should be free, easy and as fluid as a dance.
this is probably the best advice I've been given so far. Thank you so much for your time and I hope I can keep your words in mind the next time I think about trying to make something work between us. I know it wont last either way since I'm leaving too, so thank you for this <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed