Hickeys...

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've become obsessed with giving hickeys.. to the point where I want to just attack whenever i see a neck
FutureCityGuy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
This could be (a) embarrassing for the person you do it to (b) potentially something that'll get you in trouble/slapped. Are you male/female? I would suggest finding a regular partner who doesn't mind.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've become obsessed with giving hickeys.. to the point where I want to just attack whenever i see a neck
Woah 😳. But good times for me nevertheless I used to remember when my ex girlfriend used to give me hickeys too good to be true 🥹🤣.
Eliza.chocolate
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You a vampire?
Anonymous #1
Woah 😳. But good times for me nevertheless I used to remember when my ex girlfriend used to give me hickeys too good to be true 🥹🤣.
They're reaction is probably the most enjoyable part for me. ANd the butterflies, that too.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Eliza.chocolate)
You a vampire?
LMAO 💀
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
They're reaction is probably the most enjoyable part for me. ANd the butterflies, that too.
Butterflies definitely. Closing your eyes and just experiencing is OOF!
Anonymous #1
Butterflies definitely. Closing your eyes and just experiencing is OOF!
have you ever received???
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
have you ever received???
Yeah my ex girlfriend she used to give me hickeys. But we split up now.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As long as it's with consent, somewhere they can easily cover, and you're not too rough (might be fun in the moment but being bruised/in pain for 1-2 weeks is not fun for anyone) then have fun!
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1582)
As long as it's with consent, somewhere they can easily cover, and you're not too rough (might be fun in the moment but being bruised/in pain for 1-2 weeks is not fun for anyone) then have fun!
I think, if its with someone you know you're comfortable with, it's kinda fun to see them struggling to cover it up at times but ofc consent is very important in this case and I would only do it to people I have close relationships with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads