Metaverse Fashion Stores reviews

Watch this thread
slickvicky
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone!

Have you ever visited virtual fashion stores in the metaverse? If so, which ones and what did you think of them?

I'm doing my master's research on potential consumer engagement for fashion brands by having virtual stores in the metaverse and would love to hear some feedback

And if you have ever visited virtual stores, would you like to participate in a small survey (3 minutes max) as I'm having trouble finding more respondents!Thank you 🙏
Link to survey : https://arts.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...lEifoOCuHo2FZI
Last edited by slickvicky; 1 month ago
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Heya
I’m not quite sure what you mean. It would be helpful to know whether you are referring to online versions of the brick and mortar stores or not.
slickvicky
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
Heya
I’m not quite sure what you mean. It would be helpful to know whether you are referring to online versions of the brick and mortar stores or not.
Hey
I mean have you been in any fashion stores in the metaverse
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes a few
(Original post by slickvicky)
Hey
I mean have you been in any fashion stores in the metaverse
slickvicky
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
Yes a few
Well well, which ones and what did you think about them (visual aspects, did you have any live interactions with anyone, any customisation services) ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.13%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (32)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.69%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.56%
Sign language (8)
12.5%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.56%

Watched Threads