Obesity

Watch this thread
Anamps
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do you know obesity is a lifestyle condition that can be avoided? Keep yourself physically fit and eat healthy. Avoid junk foods. Eat at home
briggitte donla
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
how is a lifestyle can you explain more to us
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wow this is truly life changing information
Anamps
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Wow this is truly life changing information
Hmu in case you need any help with anything about nutrition or sciences. Give me points
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did you know that humans need to breathe to live? Avoid not breathing. Breathe at home.
Last edited by Blue_Cow; 1 month ago
briggitte donla
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anamps)
Hmu in case you need any help with anything about nutrition or sciences. Give me points
umm i need yes i love foods a lot
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you know obesity is a lifestyle condition that can be avoided? Keep yourself physically fit and eat healthy. Avoid junk foods. Eat at home
Thank you for the information that I definitely wasn't aware of :rolleyes:
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You do realise that most people "eat at home", right? I've never in my life equated obesity with eating outside of the house.
randompanda_
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I will eat at home forever now, thank you for these words of wisdom
briggitte donla
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
me too i will eat only from home thanks for your information
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Woof woof!
Name:  BBL.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  135.5 KB
"Great Britain, Great Brexit, Great Bulldog"
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Woof woof!
Name:  BBL.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  135.5 KB
"Great Britain, Great Brexit, Great Bulldog"
eating at home I see
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bl0bf1sh)
eating at home I see
Yes. :eating:

Name:  BBV3.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  139.8 KB
napstablook
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
The only stipulation was "eating at home" so i shall UberEats as many burgers as physically possible.

This aside - I feel that a lot of the Obesity Discourse misses out that a majority of the people who are obese are also disabled. Perhaps being obese causes disability, to some extent. I wouldn't argue with that, but as a disabled, overweight person, I find that most of the time it's just a massive vicious cycle. It's harder to exercise when disabled. It's harder to cook healthy food when disabled - as opposed to food that may be unhealthy, but easier. Like, try cutting enough vegetables for a salad, and then try eating a Tesco meal deal, and tell me what requires more preperation. If you have a disability that affects your joints, or your levels of fatigue, maybe being overweight makes it worse, and maybe when it's worse it's also harder to fix. Disabled people may be on medication that makes them hungry all the time, which I can honestly say was a massive factor for my weight gain in my teens. I was popping steroids like tictacs and starving pretty much constantly.

It's not as easy as "just eat a salad and walk instead of drive" for the vast majority of people. The people who say it is have clearly never had to worry about it.
napstablook
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Yes. :eating:

Name:  BBV3.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  139.8 KB
Your dog is having the time of their life and I love it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads