Original post by Mrbombasticdb
Loved it to bits HBU??

that exam was horrendous, shut up u cow
(Original post by bussytightclean)that exam was horrendous, shut up u cow

OMD what happened???!!
Reply 4
Original post by Ebut2ene
how did you guys find it???

Quite easy. Harder than the average past paper but it wasn't difficult at all. Maybe a little time-pressured but that's it. The MCQs took me less than 10 Mins AQAs being surprisingly nice.
(Original post by bussytightclean)that exam was horrendous, shut up u cow

OMD what happened???!!

are u psychopathic? i do alevel psychology and can evaluate u if u want? firstly, someone explain why it was 100% maths? like there was no chemsitry knowledge needed in that exam just maths? secondly, why the hell did it ask me to do algebra and find x in terms of n??????? what the hell did u find easy in that paper, please genuinely explain and get help because it was not EASY.
Original post by bussytightclean
are u psychopathic? i do alevel psychology and can evaluate u if u want? firstly, someone explain why it was 100% maths? like there was no chemsitry knowledge needed in that exam just maths? secondly, why the hell did it ask me to do algebra and find x in terms of n??????? what the hell did u find easy in that paper, please genuinely explain and get help because it was not EASY.

It was tho :frown:

Forget the algebra studpid question - the rest were really good questions imo. Compare it to past papers!!

How did u find paper 1 you psychologist
Reply 7

bro can you relax it was basic gcse maths
the advance info literally said amount of substance was gonna be the most marks

so icl man i think you might have to firm this one
Reply 8
Original post by Chloe?
Quite easy. Harder than the average past paper but it wasn't difficult at all. Maybe a little time-pressured but that's it. The MCQs took me less than 10 Mins AQAs being surprisingly nice.

almost half the mcqs they reused so that was all good lol
Worst paper I’ve done in my life, so time pressured as well.
almost half the mcqs they reused so that was all good lol

yes!!
was so calm - expecting 90% +
these other bruddas tho :sob

but yeah very very simple.

how did you guys find it???

BRO it was so easy what ???
Loved it to bits HBU??

Wouldn’t go that far, it is an exam at the end of the day 😂
Original post by Chloe?

Yeah I’m always SO pushed for time! In paper 1 and 2. 😕
It was ok but I prefer the subject content of paper 2 anyway. Fuming formation of halogenalkanes came up… I didn’t learn all the steps because I presumed they wouldn’t be in it but boy am I annoyed I didn’t. Part of me was tempted to go over it roughly but I’d rather spend my time answering the questions I know inside out properly.
Oh and the maths algebra-type question can just get in the bin tho like “define n in terms of…” whatever the **** that was. I instantly skipped it lol

Legit, I saw the maths and was like “nope” I knew I’d just waste time on a question I’d get wrong anyway 😂
Wasn’t much chem theory you’re quite right tho and v little kinetics :/
Advanced information was a complete lie on both papers. Wasn’t even surprised to see that haloalkanes 5 marker lol.
Reply 17

Spoiler

Reply 18
How much maths questions was there and did it come under amount of substances or general maths ??
Reply 19
Original post by Kkton2345
Advanced information was a complete lie on both papers. Wasn’t even surprised to see that haloalkanes 5 marker lol.

bro sat an AS chem organic chem and didnt expect a halogenoalkane mechanism q

Quick Reply

Latest