The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Saltire scholarship ATAS CAS

I applied to the Heriot watt and saltire scholarship as well.My ATAS is processing currently.Would like to know the CAS and ATAS timeline for anyone opting for September entry 2022?
Original post by studentindia2022
I applied to the Heriot watt and saltire scholarship as well.My ATAS is processing currently.Would like to know the CAS and ATAS timeline for anyone opting for September entry 2022?

Hello, I applied for ATAS on 2nd May for Phd in biosciences. Still haven't received it. Please let me know your status.
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Hi!
It can take 6 weeks for ATAS certificates to be processed, but can sometimes take a bit longer in busy periods :smile:
https://www.hw.ac.uk/uk/students/international/uk/visa/applying-from-outside-uk.htm

-Claire
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by UzmaZaheer2306
Hello, I applied for ATAS on 2nd May for Phd in biosciences. Still haven't received it. Please let me know your status.

Hey,

Any word about your ATAS status, I am on the 19th working date today (applied on 18th may) and have no update about it.

What about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by HWU StudentRep 1
Hi!
It can take 6 weeks for ATAS certificates to be processed, but can sometimes take a bit longer in busy periods :smile:
https://www.hw.ac.uk/uk/students/international/uk/visa/applying-from-outside-uk.htm

-Claire

Hey Claire,

Is there any provision for remotely studying for PG students if there is an unforeseeable delay in ATAS ->CAS ->VISA ?
My intake is 12th September and my goal is to reach atleast on 1st -5th sept. But if there's a delay , could one start the classes and orientation remotely?
No, No response yet. It has been 7 weeks for me almost. Yours is a masters course?

Hey,

Any word about your ATAS status, I am on the 19th working date today (applied on 18th may) and have no update about it.

What about you?
Hey Claire,

Is there any provision for remotely studying for PG students if there is an unforeseeable delay in ATAS ->CAS ->VISA ?
My intake is 12th September and my goal is to reach atleast on 1st -5th sept. But if there's a delay , could one start the classes and orientation remotely?

Hi,

I am not sure unfortunately, but I would recommend contacting the admissions team if you would like to query it further at [email protected] 😊 or talking to a staff member from the university if you already have their contact.

I hope that helps!

-Claire
Original post by UzmaZaheer2306
No, No response yet. It has been 7 weeks for me almost. Yours is a masters course?

Yes. Mine's a masters course. Yours did exceed 30 working days. Did you email atas fcdo for update status?
Yes. Mine's a masters course. Yours did exceed 30 working days. Did you email atas fcdo for update status?

I did around the 4 week mark. they replied with automated email saying they will take 15 working days to reply. In busy times, more. So I don't have much hope because they haven't responded yet. in the email it also said that do not send multiple emails as it will delay the processing of your application. So i don't know what to do.. since my university also isn't replying.
Hello all,

Please feel free to join this WhatsApp group for conversations on ATAS: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HkBOrJbFvDg8WHkQX2zzbw

PS: Please keep conversations limited to ATAS and other queries regarding moving to UK.

Quick Reply