anyone tell me about anatomy

Watch this thread
imran saleem
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I,m the radiology student .
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by imran saleem)
Best thing to do is get yourself a copy of Anatomy and psychology of the human body and study that as far easier to d as only way you'll understand things better. You should be able to find a PDF download copy online or ask your university course leader if they can recommend anything else. Local and university libraries should have books available for this. As you should have been given a list of what books etc you will be needing for your course.

A NHS registered midwife who unfortunately had to study that as well just like all nursing fields.

Emily_B
Last edited by Tracey_W; 4 weeks ago
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by imran saleem)
Any A&P book aimed at nurses/midwives/AHP students.
Ross & Wilson Anatomy&Physiology is popular, I got given the Tortorra &Derikson version by uni (also have Ross & Wilson)
imran saleem
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
thank u Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
50%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (1)
50%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads