The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

saltire scholarship+ CAS+ATAS

I applied to the Heriot watt and saltire scholarship as well.
My ATAS is processing currently.
Would like to know the CAS and ATAS timeline for anyone opting for September entry 2022?
Original post by studentindia2022
I applied to the Heriot watt and saltire scholarship as well.
My ATAS is processing currently.
Would like to know the CAS and ATAS timeline for anyone opting for September entry 2022?

I believe you have to wait around 20 working days (but more recently it is advised to wait 30 working days) from the date you submit your ATAS. If you don't hear anything about your clearance after 20 working days, email the international team at your university. After you get your ATAS certificate, your university should be able to give you your CAS within around one week usually, depending on how fast they are.

I wanted to ask as well, did you have any expected decision date shown on your ATAS portal. Or does it just say "submitted" and shows a blank on the box to the right of it like this:

111.JPG
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by Magic_boi112
I believe you have to wait around 20 working days (but more recently it is advised to wait 30 working days) from the date you submit your ATAS. If you don't hear anything about your clearance after 20 working days, email the international team at your university. After you get your ATAS certificate, your university should be able to give you your CAS within around one week usually, depending on how fast they are.

I wanted to ask as well, did you have any expected decision date shown on your ATAS portal. Or does it just say "submitted" and shows a blank on the box to the right of it like this:

111.JPG

Shows submitted like yours.

This process of ATAS/CAS we can't expedite from our end which makes me wonder if due to unforeseeable delay do we have options to attend class online in UK universities?
For September intake the start date is usually around the 2nd week for most.

Did you apply to HW?
If yes, then which dept?
Original post by studentindia2022
Shows submitted like yours.

This process of ATAS/CAS we can't expedite from our end which makes me wonder if due to unforeseeable delay do we have options to attend class online in UK universities?
For September intake the start date is usually around the 2nd week for most.

Did you apply to HW?
If yes, then which dept?

No I didn't apply to HW, I applied to another university.

I think you applied early enough so hopefully you should get a decision soon. But if your ATAS takes too long, make sure you email your university immigration team and get them to chase up the ATAS team for you.
Hey,

Any word about your ATAS status, I am on the 19th working date today and have no update about it.

What about you?
Original post by Magic_boi112
No I didn't apply to HW, I applied to another university.

I think you applied early enough so hopefully you should get a decision soon. But if your ATAS takes too long, make sure you email your university immigration team and get them to chase up the ATAS team for you.

Quick Reply