Imperial college accomodation - do i need an email?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello, I am still waiting for an email from Imperial for an email to invite me to apply for accomodation but i can log in to the accomodation hub. I managed to log in with my details i was sent a while ago, can i do my application or should i wait for an official email from them?
fortified_shi
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, I am still waiting for an email from Imperial for an email to invite me to apply for accomodation but i can log in to the accomodation hub. I managed to log in with my details i was sent a while ago, can i do my application or should i wait for an official email from them?
I'm waiting for the accomation email also. How do you log in to the accomodation hub and what details have you use?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by fortified_shi)
I'm waiting for the accomation email also. How do you log in to the accomodation hub and what details have you use?
Hey, I just googled ' Imperial accomodation hub login' and it came up. A little while after getting my offer i got sent an email to set up my account on Imperial gateway, their online portal. I used the same login details for the hub and i could log in but im not sure if i should do my application yet as i havent been sent an invite.
fortified_shi
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, I just googled ' Imperial accomodation hub login' and it came up. A little while after getting my offer i got sent an email to set up my account on Imperial gateway, their online portal. I used the same login details for the hub and i could log in but im not sure if i should do my application yet as i havent been sent an invite.
I just logged in 😳 idk if we need the email though
vjg85
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone had the email invite yet?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I just got it this morning! I think everyone will receive there's soon, probs this week
vjg85
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by vjg85)
For info, son's email has just come through.
29th July deadline.
apple green tea
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by vjg85)
I got it on 31/5
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads