The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college accomodation - do i need an email?

Hello, I am still waiting for an email from Imperial for an email to invite me to apply for accomodation but i can log in to the accomodation hub. I managed to log in with my details i was sent a while ago, can i do my application or should i wait for an official email from them?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I am still waiting for an email from Imperial for an email to invite me to apply for accomodation but i can log in to the accomodation hub. I managed to log in with my details i was sent a while ago, can i do my application or should i wait for an official email from them?

I'm waiting for the accomation email also. How do you log in to the accomodation hub and what details have you use?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by fortified_shi
I'm waiting for the accomation email also. How do you log in to the accomodation hub and what details have you use?

Hey, I just googled ' Imperial accomodation hub login' and it came up. A little while after getting my offer i got sent an email to set up my account on Imperial gateway, their online portal. I used the same login details for the hub and i could log in but im not sure if i should do my application yet as i havent been sent an invite.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I just googled ' Imperial accomodation hub login' and it came up. A little while after getting my offer i got sent an email to set up my account on Imperial gateway, their online portal. I used the same login details for the hub and i could log in but im not sure if i should do my application yet as i havent been sent an invite.

I just logged in 😳 idk if we need the email though
Reply 4
Anyone had the email invite yet?
I just got it this morning! I think everyone will receive there's soon, probs this week
Reply 6
Original post by vjg85

For info, son's email has just come through.
29th July deadline.
Original post by vjg85

I got it on 31/5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending