Snowyflake432
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Do you wear a case to protect your Apple Watch ? I don’t want mine to scratch
CloudyPenguin
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes I do, you can find really cheap ones on Amazon
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I do, because I'm so clumsy always falling off my bike and banging my wrist into something.

I got one from the Apple store, it only cost £20.

Having said that, I think the glass itself is pretty strong. There isn't a single scratch on mine, I've been banging my wrists and falling off my bike for 2 years now, and the screen is still like new.
Last edited by Old Skool Freak; 4 weeks ago
Snowyflake432
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Old Skool Freak)
I do, because I'm so clumsy always falling off my bike and banging my wrist into something.

I got one from the Apple store, it only cost £20.

Having said that, I think the glass itself is pretty strong. There isn't a single scratch on mine, I've been banging my wrists and falling off my bike for 2 years now, and the screen is still like new.
Is the one from the apple store good? What’s it like with water as one I have gets so much water under neath it
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Snowyflake432)
Is the one from the apple store good? What’s it like with water as one I have gets so much water under neath it
I couldn't tell you how good it is, as I haven't compared it with any others. I just bought it at the same time I bought the watch. but it's done the job so far

I don't swim with my watch on, but I have noticed that if I'm out in wet weather and water gets in, it takes longer to do that moisture / water purge thing it does.

It's nothing too sophisticated, it just a plastic / rubber sleeve that goes around the watch perimeter, and has a wall of about 1-2mm so it protects the screen from most bashes. It wouldn't be much good if you went into something pointy though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads