AS Chemistry PAGs (OCR A)

Watch this thread
Seekinganswers
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do i need to know all 12 PAGs for AS level orc chemistry, and for both as and a level do i need to know about every experiment from each PAG or only about 1 experiment from each PAG?
Thanks.
simxne_
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Not certain, but I'd say you only need to know PAGs 1-6 for AS as PAGs 7-12 are related to A2 topics. I think it's good to be aware of all of the practicals, but not necessarily all in detail - some will be similar to each other, however PAG 5 for example, I think feeling quite confident with your understanding of all 3 would be good. It depends on you though, that might just be me as I find that I need to know organic practicals in a fair bit of detail when I have come across exam questions. : )
Seekinganswers
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by simxne_)
Not certain, but I'd say you only need to know PAGs 1-6 for AS as PAGs 7-12 are related to A2 topics. I think it's good to be aware of all of the practicals, but not necessarily all in detail - some will be similar to each other, however PAG 5 for example, I think feeling quite confident with your understanding of all 3 would be good. It depends on you though, that might just be me as I find that I need to know organic practicals in a fair bit of detail when I have come across exam questions. : )
Ok thanks very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.97%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.23%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.29%

Watched Threads