A level maths Papers

Watch this thread
Falzy
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've been doing economics and chemistry revision and have been neglecting maths... With exams round the corner I need to do as many papers as possible. I'm currently getting 60/100 which is horrific and a month ago i was averaging 75 but because i neglected it for some time i went down a bit. I need A-Level Maths papers as some people are saying the solomon papers are catered to the old spec. The IYXB whateva its called apparently is time consuming and tests ur margin for error but i need actual practice. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
Anamps
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Falzy)
I've been doing economics and chemistry revision and have been neglecting maths... With exams round the corner I need to do as many papers as possible. I'm currently getting 60/100 which is horrific and a month ago i was averaging 75 but because i neglected it for some time i went down a bit. I need A-Level Maths papers as some people are saying the solomon papers are catered to the old spec. The IYXB whateva its called apparently is time consuming and tests ur margin for error but i need actual practice. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
Hmu in case you need help with math and chemistry
Falzy
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anamps)
Hmu in case you need help with math and chemistry
I need some chemistry tips ngl. Im at like a low B. I know pretty much all the content but topic 14 i do get confused a bit and i haven't bothered learning any topic 15 since it isn't in the advanced info...
Anamps
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Falzy)
I need some chemistry tips ngl. Im at like a low B. I know pretty much all the content but topic 14 i do get confused a bit and i haven't bothered learning any topic 15 since it isn't in the advanced info...
Inbox. Or hmu. My snapchat kamani1083
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise