failed re and computing gcse

Watch this thread
Supremolga
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi so i worked out my percentages just based on stuff i know i got wrong in the gcse exam and i failed re and computing according to the 2019 grade boundaries and was literally on the passing line according to 2020. which means i've failed. i can't get into the sixth form i've applied for without these gcses and i feel like there's no point even doing the rest of my exams because i know i won't get anywhere
chungy246
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Do them anyway. The grade boundaries may well be different this year bc of covid. They might be lower. U might’ve picked up some marks without realising. Do the rest of your exams on the off chance that u passed bc if u don’t then u guarantee that u don’t get into that 6th form
Izzyjahan
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chungy246)
Do them anyway. The grade boundaries may well be different this year bc of covid. They might be lower. U might’ve picked up some marks without realising. Do the rest of your exams on the off chance that u passed bc if u don’t then u guarantee that u don’t get into that 6th form
the best decision for ur situation
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You have no idea what the grade boundaries will be - nobody does. Just move on and complete the rest ..
(Original post by Supremolga)
hi so i worked out my percentages just based on stuff i know i got wrong in the gcse exam and i failed re and computing according to the 2019 grade boundaries and was literally on the passing line according to 2020. which means i've failed. i can't get into the sixth form i've applied for without these gcses and i feel like there's no point even doing the rest of my exams because i know i won't get anywhere
Supremolga
Rep:
(Original post by chungy246)
thank you i'll try
helpmeplz101
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Supremolga)
thank you i'll try
Hey u have paper 2 's you can do it trust me while being GCSE student its so hardddd .
Supremolga
Rep:
(Original post by helpmeplz101)
Hey u have paper 2 's you can do it trust me while being GCSE student its so hardddd .
ahhh ive actually already done paper 2 for re and computing but tysm for just taking time to chat here and stuff i really appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed