breasts

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys..I have notice a raised diagonal white lines on my boobs for the 2nd time...the first time I saw it, it disappeared after a few hours ... today I saw it again before taking shower...im a bit worried as in what might has caused it? just to say its not stitch mark its a raised line (like a pipe you can say)
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys..I have notice a raised diagonal white lines on my boobs for the 2nd time...the first time I saw it, it disappeared after a few hours ... today I saw it again before taking shower...im a bit worried as in what might has caused it? just to say its not stitch mark its a raised line (like a pipe you can say)
They’re probably stretch marks?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
They’re probably stretch marks?
Ohh sorry I didn’t realise that you meant not a stretch mark
Anonymous #1
yeah its not stitch mark bcz I already have them so ik how they look and feel...im a bit worried as in its something serious
Anonymous #1
stretch mark*
yeah its not stitch mark bcz I already have them so ik how they look and feel...im a bit worried as in its something serious
Anonymous #1
anyone any idea what it could be??
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
see your gp if you're worried. we're not going to know and you've given little to no detail - so hope u find the info u need
Anonymous #1
actually I can't visit my GP atm...I have said that its white raised diagonal line on both breasts can it be a sign of cancer?
(Original post by gracieee16)
see your gp if you're worried. we're not going to know and you've given little to no detail - so hope u find the info u need
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Irritation caused by your bra?
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
actually I can't visit my GP atm...I have said that its white raised diagonal line on both breasts can it be a sign of cancer?
If both virtually 100% chance nothing like that. If it was a change in one I'd be more worried. Where abouts?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Apachecow)
If both virtually 100% chance nothing like that. If it was a change in one I'd be more worried. Where abouts?
its on the sides
Anonymous #1
how? :confused:
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Irritation caused by your bra?
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
oh my bad, i'm sorry. ummmmm perhaps visit out of hours?? cos you need to be seen so you can put ur mind at rest
you can pm me if u want!
Last edited by gracieee16; 4 weeks ago
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
how? :confused:
The edges of the cups could be digging into your skin. It's a raised line though so it could just be stretch marks
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gracieee16)
oh my bad, i'm sorry. ummmmm perhaps visit out of hours?? cos you need to be seen so you can put ur mind at rest
you can pm me if u want!
yea id go in the morning ...thanks a lot
Anonymous #1
hmm yea bra could be the issue ...thanks
(Original post by rosy_posy)
The edges of the cups could be digging into your skin. It's a raised line though so it could just be stretch marks
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yea id go in the morning ...thanks a lot
no problem whatsoever! i wish u all the best <3 im here if u need someone to talk to
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

It's against TSR rules to give medical advice, so I really recommend going to see your GP when next available or a medical professional who is able to give you an accurate diagnosis based off a proper consultation and examination.

I wish you best of luck that this isn't anything serious :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads