ex is different to when he was with me

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my ex turned into a fboy, doesn't respect women anymore and openely admits it. he used to be so loving and innocent respectful. i feel like this is my fault and its because of the breakup hes changed. what do i do? he doesn't want to speak to me but he looks so sad when he sees me.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my ex turned into a fboy, doesn't respect women anymore and openely admits it. he used to be so loving and innocent respectful. i feel like this is my fault and its because of the breakup hes changed. what do i do? he doesn't want to speak to me but he looks so sad when he sees me.
He's your ex and is no longer involved in your life neither are you involved in his. Get over him and your past relationship. Dom't blame yourself. If he's drastically changed and is visibly affected, maybe he wasn't/isn't in the right state of mind to be in a relationship. It will take time to move on depending on your closeness and duration of the relationship. If people don't move on, God knows what the world would be like.
Meduse
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
He is no longer your responsibility.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads