Apparently we’re to blame for how *****y our bond with our sibling is

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Long story short: mum and dad are divorced, mum got let married again and had my brother & divorced his dad. He never sees his dad. We don’t live with her but he does

Context: we were deprived from seeing her and the limit was once a week. 4 times a week is barely going to make us create a bond with her let alone with my brother. I understand I probably didn’t fulfil my role as a sister but how am I able to do so if I barely ever see him? We were raised by mostly our father and generally he taught us to depend on him and obey his rules. In turn I got depressed and I is barely able to fulfil my responsibilities as an older sister to any of my siblings let alone my brother who doesn’t live with us. What now? I know as long as I’m alive I still have responsibilities but how do do so to someone who I was never close with?

I feel so *****y now and I no longer wanna be alone
Anonymous #1
Alive
Shawn2006
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Long story short: mum and dad are divorced, mum got let married again and had my brother & divorced his dad. He never sees his dad. We don’t live with her but he does

Context: we were deprived from seeing her and the limit was once a week. 4 times a week is barely going to make us create a bond with her let alone with my brother. I understand I probably didn’t fulfil my role as a sister but how am I able to do so if I barely ever see him? We were raised by mostly our father and generally he taught us to depend on him and obey his rules. In turn I got depressed and I is barely able to fulfil my responsibilities as an older sister to any of my siblings let alone my brother who doesn’t live with us. What now? I know as long as I’m alive I still have responsibilities but how do do so to someone who I was never close with?

I feel so *****y now and I no longer wanna be alone
i'm confused.. what is "*****y"
Rohan15
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
it means sh***y im guessing lol
Last edited by Rohan15; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Shawn2006)
i'm confused.. what is "*****y"
S h i t t y
Shawn2006
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
S h i t t y
ok thx! i was just confused lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads