How do you know if you've been disqualified?

Watch this thread
Anom-007
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My friend said that he might've been disqualified from his sociology exam. Apparently, a girl knocked his water bottle down on the way to the bathroom and she apologised whilst he said "no problem" quietly. I am sure they either take your paper or tell you after the exam if you are disqualified. He said his paper was collected and nothing happened afterwards. I told him that he is being paranoid. Thoughts? This is A-Level
randall7731
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If the invigilators didn't notify him, I don't think he would be penalized.
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
He's not disqualified. The invigilator would have made it clear if they thought there was an issue.
Brenda hurst
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't think he will face penalties
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads