The Student Room Group

North west deanery- UKFP reserve list 2022

Did anyone in the reserve list got allocated to Stockport? Have you heard from the trust yet?
Original post by Anonymous0703
Did anyone in the reserve list got allocated to Stockport? Have you heard from the trust yet?

I got Stockport too, haven’t heard back either. Has your oriel updated with your job? Mine hasn’t
Hiya! Thanks for replying. Same here I’m still waiting for their reply. No update on oriel yet either. Will let u know if anything changes😊
Hey, at west midlands central. Haven't heard anything as of yet, sent them an email today as I heard some people go their jobs/hospital
Original post by Justpreeinggg
I got Stockport too, haven’t heard back either. Has your oriel updated with your job? Mine hasn’t

Any updates from the Stockport trust? I did email them and they told me they have not received our names from HEE yet. That was about a week ago. Any news from your end?
Any updates from the Stockport trust? I did email them and they told me they have not received our names from HEE yet. That was about a week ago. Any news from your end?

Hey so I emailed the NW programme director and this is what she said today:

‘To update you on ORIEL, the UKFPO have been working on ensuring applicants ORIEL accounts are updated. This has taken longer than expected as there has been a number of issues with ORIEL. I believe this is now resolved and at this current time your ORIEL account is showing at ‘Matched to Group’. I am currently awaiting UKFPO to release the programmes onto ORIEL which should be today. This will then update your account to ‘Match to Programme’

In terms of correspondence from your allocated trust. I am aware your trust has your information and is copied into this email so will be able to confirm when they’ll be in touch regarding induction’
Original post by justpreeingg
Hey so I emailed the NW programme director and this is what she said today:

‘To update you on ORIEL, the UKFPO have been working on ensuring applicants ORIEL accounts are updated. This has taken longer than expected as there has been a number of issues with ORIEL. I believe this is now resolved and at this current time your ORIEL account is showing at ‘Matched to Group’. I am currently awaiting UKFPO to release the programmes onto ORIEL which should be today. This will then update your account to ‘Match to Programme’

In terms of correspondence from your allocated trust. I am aware your trust has your information and is copied into this email so will be able to confirm when they’ll be in touch regarding induction’

That’s great news! Could you pls update me when the trust replies ur email?
So I called the trust today and they said HEE just sent them 3 more names today and one of them was mine so they said they’ll reach out this week. I got my track in April if you did too then maybe you were one of the other names too?
I believe I was allocated in May. Were u matched to track 13? If yes then I should be one of the 3 people.

So I called the trust today and they said HEE just sent them 3 more names today and one of them was mine so they said they’ll reach out this week. I got my track in April if you did too then maybe you were one of the other names too?
I believe I was allocated in May. Were u matched to track 13? If yes then I should be one of the 3 people.

Yeahh I’m on track 13

What do you guys mean by track 13?

and by allocated, do you mean to a deanery to or a hospital?
Yeahh I’m on track 13

Did u receive any emails from the recruitment team regarding pre-employment checks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending