Driving test

Watch this thread
simple newt
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So my driving test is in less than a week and I’m kinda nervous, I’m a good driver just want to make sure I check all boxes so I can hopefully pass 1st time. Any tips?
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Take away the pass or fail and focus totally on 'How do I drive my Nanna / Grandad safely from A to B around this town?'
You just need to be safe & legal.

You can't pre-empt what the traffic Gods will throw at you on any one day. So get your head dealing with the moment at every stage of the journey, step by step. Keep the head searching & looking & asking questions about position, speed, gear all the time. Screw your able & competent driver head on before you reach the test centre (leave the learner head at home)

Fortunately in this country they don't execute you if you fail. So you can always try again another day.
simple newt
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Muttly)
Take away the pass or fail and focus totally on 'How do I drive my Nanna / Grandad safely from A to B around this town?'

You just need to be safe & legal.

You can't pre-empt what the traffic Gods will throw at you on any one day. So get your head dealing with the moment at every stage of the journey, step by step. Keep the head searching & looking & asking questions about position, speed, gear all the time. Screw your able & competent driver head on before you reach the test centre (leave the learner head at home)

Fortunately in this country they don't execute you if you fail. So you can always try again another day.
Yeah definitely, that was really helpful, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (42)
32.31%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.77%

Watched Threads