Failing year 10 mocks

Watch this thread
Funkygazeebo
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone so I just did my mocks and i feel awful about them to the point I can't even go to sleep at night. I revised so hard for the subjects I find difficult, trying to teach myself chemistry and maths and physics yet I'm sure I did the worst in them. during the exams I would freeze make silly mistakes or not pay attention to the questions properly. I didn't get any sleep during the week because I would be stressed for each exam. I am so scares for my languages result as the reading and listening were impossible and I did not do well in the writing section either .
I don't want my teachers to think I'm just a lazy student because of my scores. I don't even want to go back to my lessons and face my teachers after this. I go to an academic school so this will really affect how teachers see me as I'm also in top set. I already know I haven't passed 4 subjects. Does anyone have any advice on what to do? Do these exams matter a lot? Thanks
Last edited by Funkygazeebo; 3 weeks ago
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
No they don’t matter. Learn from your mistakes and do better next time.
Funkygazeebo
Rep:
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
No they don’t matter. Learn from your mistakes and do better next time.
Thank you so much. I'm usually a good student and in top set for everything. I really don't know what happened .
Brenda hurst
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
it's not over there is next time
Funkygazeebo
Rep:
(Original post by Brenda hurst)
it's not over there is next time
Thank you <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads