Tips on how to get 80%+ in uni modules?

Watch this thread
Davinarose
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Any study tips on how to get grades around 80% at university? I am on an engineering degree which I thought I would do well in because I like problem-solving and the answers aren't subjective so high marks should be possible.

However, I am really struggling to keep up with the workload as there is so much content. My degree is a dual course so a lot of the content doesn't overlap which makes it even harder to keep up. Any advice on how to be successful would be much appreciated.

I got an 85 on one of the harder modules in my first year but have not been able to replicate that success since.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Davinarose)
Any study tips on how to get grades around 80% at university? I am on an engineering degree which I thought I would do well in because I like problem-solving and the answers aren't subjective so high marks should be possible.

However, I am really struggling to keep up with the workload as there is so much content. My degree is a dual course so a lot of the content doesn't overlap which makes it even harder to keep up. Any advice on how to be successful would be much appreciated.

I got an 85 on one of the harder modules in my first year but have not been able to replicate that success since.
First year I would say is significantly easier to rack up high marks so this isn’t necessarily a surprise.

But it’s just about being very diligent, and an excellent understanding of the context, very thorough preparation for exams.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
In essay based subjects it is very hard. In Maths, however, it may be easier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads