Goldsmiths or LCC or CSM?

Watch this thread
someonecalledmo
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
MA Script Writing at Goldsmiths, MA Screenwriting at LCC or MA Performance: Writing at CSM?
I really cannot make a decision because I love them all. Plus, I haven't found anyone who graduated from these programmes sharing their experiences. So it would realy help me a lot if I could get some advice here or just any related information.
I'm mostly looking forward to contact hours with assignment and chances to participate in producing student films at school.
And if things goes well I may consider applying for a PHD in Creative Writing in the future so the school's academic reputation also matters?
Last edited by someonecalledmo; 1 month ago
cheezbones
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I'm going through the exact thing right now, and I've applied to the same courses/ got into 2 of them so far. Have you made a choice? I'm struggling to make a decision. I feel like CSM has a nice vibe to it in terms of artistry, but also the course is new because the old one got shut down for them not looking after students! LCC sounds good, but I'm not sure how it compares to Goldsmiths and like you I couldn't find anyone talking about it. Goldsmiths I really liked and they seem to have great connections, but UAL is ranked higher as a whole.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.57%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (68)
43.31%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (39)
24.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.27%

Watched Threads