The Student Room Group

Geography coasts NEA?

In 2 weeks I’m going on an nea trip to the south welsh coast. I’d like to do something about vegetation stabilising sand dunes/salt marshes, however I’m not sure if either of these landforms are present there.
What are some relatively easy coasts nea topics which are easy to collect data for?
I did "how effective is coastla management at X?"
I just chose it purely cos i thought it'd be easiest. It was very easy to collect data for, I did sea wall measurement, groyne sediment measurement, wave count, beach width measurement. And when I said I did, I mean I did them all once for pictures and then just guessed/ used Google earth for distances. And then also allowed me to make the results argue whatever was I was concluding😂 I did well
Original post by smithbound
I did "how effective is coastla management at X?"
I just chose it purely cos i thought it'd be easiest. It was very easy to collect data for, I did sea wall measurement, groyne sediment measurement, wave count, beach width measurement. And when I said I did, I mean I did them all once for pictures and then just guessed/ used Google earth for distances. And then also allowed me to make the results argue whatever was I was concluding😂 I did well

Thank youuu, tbh I might do this since my teacher said there’s different coastal management techniques so itd probably be the easiest. I just dk how I’ll manage to get 3000 words out of it
Original post by floppyfish
Thank youuu, tbh I might do this since my teacher said there’s different coastal management techniques so itd probably be the easiest. I just dk how I’ll manage to get 3000 words out of it

ahahahah do not worry!! I wrote over 20000 words. The exam board say 3-4000 is recommended but I thibk the lowest in my class was 9 and average about 15000 maybe! There's so much to say, it's so long and boring....enjoy!!!
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest