a manager said i lacked confidence

Watch this thread
257kenny
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
After going to a trial shift which ran for an hour and a half. I received feedback saying i lacked confidence. I followed tasks with minimal mistakes and asked questions. I am confused on what he meant by that? Did i need to be more enthusiastic?
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If the only issue is you lacking confidence, that is one of the easier things to change and to help you get going.

I would say overall that is a positive trial shift you have done. You have done well to follow tasks with minimal mistakes. That means you can listen, copy and undertake work without consistently needing remedial action (from colleagues)

It is important to ask questions if you don't understand anything or want to clarify something. Another positive.

You can be more enthusiastic if that is genuine. Just being friendly, happy and cheerful finding pleasure in taking an interest in everyone will help you get your confidence too.

Don't over think this too much. If they ask you back for some more shifts and you enjoyed the work - that is excellent
rebelo
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
what was the job?
Also maybe ask THEM for more ships instead of waiting to be asked to show u rly want it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
50%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (1)
50%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads