Edexcel igcse english language a predictions paper 2

Watch this thread
Poll: Which anthology text do you predict will come up on the exam?
Disabled (0)
0%
Out Out (0)
0%
An Unknown Girl (0)
0%
The Bright Lights of Sarajevo (1)
16.67%
Still I rise (0)
0%
The story of an hour (0)
0%
The Necklace (3)
50%
Significant Cigarettes (1)
16.67%
Whistle and Ill come to you (1)
16.67%
Night (0)
0%
aamilah16
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey peeps? Any body doing the paper mentioned above? What anthology text do you predict will come up for the exam?
randompanda_
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I honestly don't know, but try not to rely too much in predictions even though Chinese Cinderella came up in the first paper, Bayonet Charge came up for English literature (which was predicted very unlikely)
aamilah16
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by randompanda_)
I honestly don't know, but try not to rely too much in predictions even though Chinese Cinderella came up in the first paper, Bayonet Charge came up for English literature (which was predicted very unlikely)
I see. I wasnt intending on just revising the texts that are predicted and i would advise others to do the same. Just thought of focusing a bit more on the texts that are predicted.
randompanda_
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aamilah16)
I see. I wasnt intending on just revising the texts that are predicted and i would advise others to do the same. Just thought of focusing a bit more on the texts that are predicted.
okayy that's a good idea
nai2325
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aamilah16)
Hey peeps? Any body doing the paper mentioned above? What anthology text do you predict will come up for the exam?
well i'm not 100% sure but the texts that i'm sure are least likely to come up are disabled (2022 paper 2), still i rise ( came up in the oct 2021 and jan 2019 paper) and night (june 2021). I feel like it might be unknown girl or bright lights of sarajevo
nai2325
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
does anyone know what came up in the 2020 papers for edexcel igcse english language paper 2
Cloudster
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
My teacher believes that it would be the necklace since it came up years ago.
psychstudent2625
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
guys it's either night, significant cigrattes or whistle and ill come to you, as all the others have been used.
remuslupinkinnie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
^ night has been used before, so has whistle. Judging by past papers, I'm thinking either out out, an unknown girl, the necklace or significant cigarettes.
psychstudent2625
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by remuslupinkinnie)
^ night has been used before, so has whistle. Judging by past papers, I'm thinking either out out, an unknown girl, the necklace or significant cigarettes.
i mean for IGCSE Regional paper, the chances are its the last 3 texts. cus in han 202 we had out out, necklace in 2018 june, and 2022 jan unknown girl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed