The Student Room Group

Edexcel igcse english language a predictions paper 2

This poll is closed

Which anthology text do you predict will come up on the exam?

Disabled 0%
Out Out 0%
An Unknown Girl 0%
The Bright Lights of Sarajevo 17%
Still I rise 0%
The story of an hour 0%
The Necklace 50%
Significant Cigarettes 17%
Whistle and Ill come to you 17%
Night0%
Total votes: 6
Hey peeps? Any body doing the paper mentioned above? What anthology text do you predict will come up for the exam?
I honestly don't know, but try not to rely too much in predictions even though Chinese Cinderella came up in the first paper, Bayonet Charge came up for English literature (which was predicted very unlikely)
Reply 2
Original post by randompanda_
I honestly don't know, but try not to rely too much in predictions even though Chinese Cinderella came up in the first paper, Bayonet Charge came up for English literature (which was predicted very unlikely)

I see. I wasnt intending on just revising the texts that are predicted and i would advise others to do the same. Just thought of focusing a bit more on the texts that are predicted.
Original post by aamilah16
I see. I wasnt intending on just revising the texts that are predicted and i would advise others to do the same. Just thought of focusing a bit more on the texts that are predicted.

okayy that's a good idea
Reply 4
Original post by aamilah16
Hey peeps? Any body doing the paper mentioned above? What anthology text do you predict will come up for the exam?

well i'm not 100% sure but the texts that i'm sure are least likely to come up are disabled (2022 paper 2), still i rise ( came up in the oct 2021 and jan 2019 paper) and night (june 2021). I feel like it might be unknown girl or bright lights of sarajevo
Reply 5
does anyone know what came up in the 2020 papers for edexcel igcse english language paper 2
My teacher believes that it would be the necklace since it came up years ago.
guys it's either night, significant cigrattes or whistle and ill come to you, as all the others have been used.
^ night has been used before, so has whistle. Judging by past papers, I'm thinking either out out, an unknown girl, the necklace or significant cigarettes.
Original post by remuslupinkinnie
^ night has been used before, so has whistle. Judging by past papers, I'm thinking either out out, an unknown girl, the necklace or significant cigarettes.

i mean for IGCSE Regional paper, the chances are its the last 3 texts. cus in han 202 we had out out, necklace in 2018 june, and 2022 jan unknown girl

Quick Reply

Latest