Turn on thread page Beta

One night stand lost me my virginity watch

Is it bad that I know I would probably end back in his bed again if he wanted to?

I regret it very much. But I know given the chance I would jump at it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it bad that I know I would probably end back in his bed again if he wanted to?

Do you want to get back in his bed, not because you enjoyed the sex, but because you are hoping that if he sleeps with you again, he might possibly decide to be your boyfriend?

ReputationRep:

You said "this is my first and probably last"

may i ask why?

ReputationRep:
    I did try and speak about it with friends. Close friends. They keep calling me a **** as a joke and they told somebody else what I'd done right in front of me.

I don't really know what to say to him. I think we might of wrecked what friendship we had.

I think I will learn from it just because I regret it. I wish he knew how strange I feel right now
    Well I can't speak for your friends but they are being childish about the whole situation and it's not right to leave you feeling upset. You could try and tell them? If that doesn't work they aren't really being good friends.
    You could say you feel uneasy about the whole thing and would really like to put it behind you both? It may be possible to salvage some friendship from it, might be a bit uneasy at times but if you can both work through it.
    Hmm, well like I said you could talk to him about it if you trust him enough. He may not be all that interested in talking about it though, your feelings will pass though and soon enough you won't even think about it.

(Original post by fisherman)
    Do you want to get back in his bed, not because you enjoyed the sex, but because you are hoping that if he sleeps with you again, he might possibly decide to be your boyfriend?

I think that's what a part of me has been hoping. I have this habit of sticking around guys who have made their intentions clear in the hope that something will happen. I can't help it.

(Original post by Bateman)
    You said "this is my first and probably last"

may i ask why?

I'm the last person in my school year to have sex - I know I am. And when I did, look how it ended up...

ReputationRep:
    OP sounds like a hoot.

ReputationRep:
    You will find someone who makes you happy. My first time was awful but my first time with my current boyfriend was amazing. This experience isn't going to be like all the future times you sleep with someone.

ReputationRep:
    Even though it's long, I read the whole post. I was captivated by the emotional honesty of this girl. If you're reading this, seriously, have you ever considered writing? You're obviously young but you have a very distinct style and, with a bit of practice, I think you would make a great author.

To answer the question, I think most people have a pretty poor first time. I know I certainly did, thinking back about it now I cringe. I'm not surprised you said some stupid things, it's what people do when they are nervous.

You're obviously not going to get with the guy, but is that such a bad thing? Your first time is over and done with now, so the pressure is off a bit, so to speak. He seems like a decent guy and isn't stringing you along with false promises, you know exactly where you stand. If I were you I'd concentrate on having fun and going out, meeting new people and making friends. I guarantee you will find someone -- don't stress about it, just go out there and be yourself, and the rest will happen naturally.

After reading your post I know you are a deep caring person, you will make a brilliant girlfriend for some lucky guy.

ReputationRep:
    He told me you can tell when it's been bad because he came far too quickly.
    When he said this was he implying that YOU were making it bad???

To be honest he sounds like a bit of a tool. Admittedly he was honest with you and you knew what would happen, but he also knew you were vulnerable and liked him and that you were a virgin, but he just went along with it anyway. And he wasn't particularly complimentary either - he sounds really insensitive. Not to mention the bit about trying to get you to do it without a condom, wtf?

I'm sorry that you feel bad but you don't sound too devastated by it, which is good. Just make sure you learn from it. Oh, and sex gets better. Even if it had been with someone you loved, it probably wouldn't have been amazing the first time, though probably better than it was with this clown.

By the way, men like breasts and vaginas. You may not understand it, and you may think your breasts are too small and your vagina is icky, but any guy you sleep with won't think that. You need to have a little faith that your naked body is attractive to men!

ReputationRep:
    I'm I the only one who thinks this sounded like a complete nightmare?

ReputationRep:
    I too, lost my virginity on a one night stand while stupidly drunk. At least you had the sense to use a condom. I think the best lesson I learned from it was to be more careful the next time. Sex does get better than the first time though, I promise.

that sounds quite unpleasant and uncomfortable and he sounds like a bit of a ****
    I also lost my virginity with a one night stand but I still told people I was a virgin. I wouldn't want anyone to find out what I did; I was drunk and I felt disgusting after... out of curiosity did other people who lost it this way say they were still a virgin? or say they weren't and didn't elaborate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    You will find someone who makes you happy. My first time was awful but my first time with my current boyfriend was amazing. This experience isn't going to be like all the future times you sleep with someone.
    Seconded, and to the OP waiting for the right guy to be in a relationship is critical. To be honest, you don't really want to repeat the uncertainty of the first night over the next few months before you break up because he's a jerk. **** guys are never worth it, no matter how hot they seem.

ReputationRep:
    People always hope for these amazing special first times, but they always turn out to be the most akward, bumpity 5 minutes of your life

ReputationRep:
    Epic tl;dr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Epic tl;dr
    it is quite well written actually
    here is a summary: girl gets drunk, girl is virgin, girl has sex with boy, boy gives off mixed signals, girl feels a bit gross about what she did, first time sex was ****. end of story

ReputationRep:
    well done. you're now officially a **** for life.

No sane man would wanna come near you (for marriage) knowing a **** has been inside you.

you've ruined your life.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, im sorry, but this guy knew exactly what he was doing with u. u were used.

he knew u liked him, and it doesnt matter that he said u 'didnt have to sleep together', because minutes later he was initiating sexual contact. and saying things like, 'im so tempted not to wear one' just because it would feel better for him.

this guy had sex with u after he'd got u quite drunk, and knew u were a virgin. what an absolute ********.

im so sorry you had to lose it under these circumstances, but please dont waste your thoughts and emotions on this guy, cos he's a waste of space; go out and have some fun and forget about him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nemnem)
    it is quite well written actually
    here is a summary: girl gets drunk, girl is virgin, girl has sex with boy, boy gives off mixed signals, girl feels a bit gross about what she did, first time sex was ****. end of story
    Thanks. Synopses are good

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.