Do i need a new personal statement for changing university?

Watch this thread
minkuslord
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So basically a year ago i applied for University of hull, but ended up going to a different one. I am intending to switch university to go to hull. Would I need to change my personal statement (or even rewrite it entirely) from the one I originally submitted to uni of hull or could I just copy and paste?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
You can reuse the same ps but that’s making it clear to hull that you have done nothing relevant to your degree subject worthy of mention in the last 12 months…not a great impression for the sake of updating a few paragraphs.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by minkuslord)
So basically a year ago i applied for University of hull, but ended up going to a different one. I am intending to switch university to go to hull. Would I need to change my personal statement (or even rewrite it entirely) from the one I originally submitted to uni of hull or could I just copy and paste?
Have you already contacted Hull to see if you can transfer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads