Swallowing an elastic band

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi so i just swallowed an elastic band today and i feel like it is stuck in my throat but i am not choking also my throat hurts . Is it normal for it to feel like an elastic band is still stuck in your throat and for it to hurt after swallowing it?
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
s it normal
Well the situation is so highly abnormal that im not sure anyone knows what the normal reaction is
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If you feel like something is stuck in your throat and it hurts after swallowing something abnormal, the usual procedure would be to go to A&E. You could call 111 first if you like but I'm sure they'd just direct you to A&E anyway...
username5971572
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Why do you swallow random objects? Are you 3 years old or something or just trolling?
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi so i just swallowed an elastic band today and i feel like it is stuck in my throat but i am not choking also my throat hurts . Is it normal for it to feel like an elastic band is still stuck in your throat and for it to hurt after swallowing it?
If this is not a troll, go to a&e now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (39)
26.71%
As I expected (47)
32.19%
Harder (53)
36.3%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.79%

Watched Threads