Should I ask?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I went away for 2 months and the guy I’m seeing ( not in a relationship with) I normally see every weekend. So when I came back he asked to see me and I saw him but this weekend he didn’t ask? I called him and asked if he’s seeing me this week and he said he has to drop his aunt to a birthday party as she flew to UK for the birthday party.

Which don’t make sense because I normally stay over his house the whole weekend.

I said should I make other plans then he said yeah and he’ll let me know if he can pick me up afterwards if I’m free.

I didn’t make other plans. Today’s the day it’s 10pm and he hasn’t called should I call and ask or am I begging it to much. I don’t like asking to meet or feeling like a beg.
Anamps
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I went away for 2 months and the guy I’m seeing ( not in a relationship with) I normally see every weekend. So when I came back he asked to see me and I saw him but this weekend he didn’t ask? I called him and asked if he’s seeing me this week and he said he has to drop his aunt to a birthday party as she flew to UK for the birthday party.

Which don’t make sense because I normally stay over his house the whole weekend.

I said should I make other plans then he said yeah and he’ll let me know if he can pick me up afterwards if I’m free.

I didn’t make other plans. Today’s the day it’s 10pm and he hasn’t called should I call and ask or am I begging it to much. I don’t like asking to meet or feeling like a beg.
Do not rush to things. He might consider you demanding
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago

He spent time with family. I don't see what the problem is. Just go over today or next weekend.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago

Don't look into it too much, it's still early days and he's evidently been busy. See how things go over the next couple of days, maybe don't initiate conversations and just see if he hints at meeting up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads