Gang won’t leave me alone

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I’m 15 and autistic, because of this I had a lot of bullying in school. To help my situation I’ve since left school and enrolled in a 14-16 college.

This is okay now, but there is 1 problem. There is a group of boys from my old school who are pretty much stalking me to jump me whenever I leave the house. They are always out to get me, and there is nothing I can really do about it.

They jumped me before and even sent me to A&E because they kicked the back of my head, I’m sick of it really.

I can’t even go out with my mates anymore, because I always end up running from them. There was even a time where we was at a train station and I had to run across the rails just to escape from them.

I come from a very rough area and parents don’t really care, they just let them do it. Has anyone got any Ideas?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I’m 15 and autistic, because of this I had a lot of bullying in school. To help my situation I’ve since left school and enrolled in a 14-16 college.

This is okay now, but there is 1 problem. There is a group of boys from my old school who are pretty much stalking me to jump me whenever I leave the house. They are always out to get me, and there is nothing I can really do about it.

They jumped me before and even sent me to A&E because they kicked the back of my head, I’m sick of it really.

I can’t even go out with my mates anymore, because I always end up running from them. There was even a time where we was at a train station and I had to run across the rails just to escape from them.

I come from a very rough area and parents don’t really care, they just let them do it. Has anyone got any Ideas?
tell police
Anonymous #1
tell police
Do you know how I’d go about telling them? I’ve never had a situation like this before and don’t know what to do
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you know how I’d go about telling them? I’ve never had a situation like this before and don’t know what to do
im not sure how to but im guessing you go to the nearest police station and fill in a report. best of luck with this! I'm sorry ur going through something this awful no one deserves to be scared
Anonymous #1
im not sure how to but im guessing you go to the nearest police station and fill in a report. best of luck with this! I'm sorry ur going through something this awful no one deserves to be scared
Thanks mate it means a lot
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Like the previous user said, go to the police and file a report. I believe that it is illegal to assault someone therefore telling the police is would be wise. I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope it all works out for you
turbobaithead
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Who are these inb**d kids bullying you?

STAY STRONG KING. Also, where are you from roughly? Next time they try to do things try to record it - the police would be more inclined to do anything beyond shrug it off if there was any semblance of evidence.
turbobaithead
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
If you've been sent to the hospital before then this is beyond petty bullying.
turbobaithead
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
would be a shame if a white BBC van happens to mentally and physically scars this gang.
Imfailinghelpxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
That is horrible you should go to the police or call them immediately like right now omg
If u have any evidence at all show them that too like photos of the injuries kids like that shouldnt be getting away with that ridiculous behaviour
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _Robyn_)
Like the previous user said, go to the police and file a report. I believe that it is illegal to assault someone therefore telling the police is would be wise. I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope it all works out for you
Have decided I will file a report tommorow thanks mate
Anonymous #1
(Original post by turbobaithead)
Who are these inb**d kids bullying you?

STAY STRONG KING. Also, where are you from roughly? Next time they try to do things try to record it - the police would be more inclined to do anything beyond shrug it off if there was any semblance of evidence.
From Stockton, and thanks I’m filing a report tommorow
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Imfailinghelpxox)
That is horrible you should go to the police or call them immediately like right now omg
If u have any evidence at all show them that too like photos of the injuries kids like that shouldnt be getting away with that ridiculous behaviour
I dont have evidence but I will collect some when they ask
turbobaithead
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
From Stockton, and thanks I’m filing a report tommorow
Where's that? Durham? Damn.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by turbobaithead)
Where's that? Durham? Damn.
Yeah unfortunately it’s really rough
gxllenfilm
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
im really close to stockon - and as an autistic guy ive had similar troubles. i hope this gets better for u man and i hope the police can help
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Have decided I will file a report tommorow thanks mate
Well done I'm very proud of you. It can be a scary thing talking to police but remember that these attacks will stop and you can actually live in peace and get justice for it!
Last edited by _Robyn_; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
if you have it you could also bring your hospital record from when you had to go to A&E? just as proof they assulted you and so they take the claim more seriously.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago

Well this is harassment and assault if they assault you again go to the police if you can film anything it will help. The first step will be a restraining order meaning they will have to keep say y get from you at all time or face prison (up to 12 months) and a fine of £2000. If they break it and assault you again they are looking at another 6 months that’s a maximum unless you end up in A&E then it could be classed as ABH so they could get 5 years inside for that. Go talk to a solicitor to explore your options (bring your parents along too for support.). A restraining order should help and if not press charges.
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
that's awful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads