The Student Room Group

foundation year + student finance + resitting first year

I've posted on here about this subject before. I have been given the thumbs up by my uni to repeat my first year of my studies, this is out of my own personal choice as I feel I can do much better than what I have done this year. anyway to the actual question...

originally at uni I chose policing and criminal investigation with a foundation year (4 years all together) I passed the foundation year so was cleared to move onto my first year however I changed my course from policing and crim investigation to forensic science and crim investigation for September 2021 . (its the same course length, and its the exact same course it just swaps the policing modules for the forensic modules, other than that all other modules are shared with each other). I'm wondering because I changed course after my foundation year, will student finance still fund me for resitting my first year? I've been told that student finance will still fund you if you've done a foundation then need to resit your first year, but there's no info anywhere about people that have switched to a similar course after foundation. anybody have any ideas about this? asking on here first before I ask themselves.

thanks guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending