Was he being rude?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was talking to a guy recently, who is a friend of a friend. We were in a group, I think he doesn't like me. So, we were in a group, and I talked to him, while the others in the group also listened to me. As I'm finishing my sentence, he tilts his head a bit to the side, and says to me 'Ah, I'm sorry, I was just trying to look at the TV' - I'm not sure what the hell this was - there was a football game in the background going on, and I can't remember directly but I'm sure I spoke to him, but maybe he thought I was talking to the others?? Even if, that's pretty rude isn't it?

And then another time, I was in a team with him to play pool, and I said, Oh I really hope we win. And he said, yeah, it's just a game, I don't really care, I just wanna have fun; and then he said to no one, but just to the air 'So just relax'

That's pretty mean isn't it? Otherwise, he texts pretty normally; he's not a friend, but a friend of a friend
Imfailinghelpxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends how he said it like a jokey sarcastic way or rude way either way quite a red flag ngl u shld say something back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (47)
26.55%
As I expected (58)
32.77%
Harder (64)
36.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.52%

Watched Threads