Help pls! Muslims only.

Watch this thread
Iaskedyou
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello! I’m 14 and I may convert to a hijab however I hug my guy friend but I do not see him romantically. I think of him the same as one of my girl friends. Even without my hijab can I hug him? I searched around Google and there’s different options. I also don’t understand how a hug could be zina. Could someone explain please <3
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
hugging was created by Satan.

Be. Very. Careful.
Muhammad Razak
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Iaskedyou)
Hello! I’m 14 and I may convert to a hijab however I hug my guy friend but I do not see him romantically. I think of him the same as one of my girl friends. Even without my hijab can I hug him? I searched around Google and there’s different options. I also don’t understand how a hug could be zina. Could someone explain please <3
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

You're still very young but u r probably the age of accountability (I.e. menstruating). This means ur sins are recorded (if that is the case). This is just to let u k. We are all sinners and the best of the children of Adam (A.S.) are those that repent (this is a hadith, can give reference if needed).

Google is not a trusted source for knowledge. Always check w some1 learned and ask them (some1 u trust). It is clear cut. U can't touch a male (opp. Gender) with or without hijab that is not ur mahram. Mahram men to u r ur father, brothers, nephews, children and husband. Same goes for men. They can't touch women that aren't halal for them. This is regardless of hijab. This is the rules. Can provide evidence and references InshaaAllah. This is clear cut. If someone on Google says this is not true in Islam they are spreading falsehood. There's a hadith I can provide where the prophet SAW said (paraphrasing / not exact) nailing an iron pin into the head of a man is better than for him to touch a woman that is not halal for him. I cam provide the reference for this InshaaAllah.

Anyways. It is zina bc u have to think carefully. Shaitan knows if he comes to u and says commit adultery w some1 you'll laugh his whispers off. You'd never do it. He's sneaky and tries to make u do something small that is wrong but makes u feel like it's insignificant. Then as u do so u become more accustomed to evil. Eventually after time you'll build up to go 1 step further w evil. Next thing uno you've committed zina. It's small things that make the difference and so touching is haram in this case. U may say friend today but u don't k if he likes u like that and wants. U may want in the future. Not allowed to be alone w opp. Gender that isn't halal for u, need 3rd person present. Sorry if my response is rushed. I'll try updating it InshaaAllah. If u need any help pm me InshaaAllah. May Allah guide me and guide u, ameen.
turbobaithead
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Worst website to come for religious questions. But at least it isn't Reddit.
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Iaskedyou)
No, you cannot hug him.

Actions like hugging are quite intimate and can lead to zina.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
does "zina" mean erection?
Muhammad Razak
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
does "zina" mean erection?
No my brother, it means unlawful intercourse/ sexual relations etc. However, it also refers to sight, hearing and touching, rather than just fornication and having an affair whilst married
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads