ATAS applied (17th May)

Watch this thread
ShamimAstonUni
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have submitted application on 17th may, Can I expect the ATAS certificate by 17th June? Any delay possibility?
Last edited by ShamimAstonUni; 3 weeks ago
Magic_boi112
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ShamimAstonUni)
Hi, I have submitted application on 17th may, Can I expect the ATAS certificate by 17th June? Any delay possibility?
I believe you have to wait around 20 working days (but more recently it is advised to wait 30 working days), so yeah you could expect it by 17th June. If you don't hear anything about your clearance after 20 working days, email the international team at your university.

I wanted to ask as well, did you have any expected decision date shown on your ATAS portal. Or does it just say "submitted" and shows a blank on the box to the right of it like this:
Name:  111.JPG
Views: 19
Size:  11.9 KB
??
ShamimAstonUni
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
It still Shows "Submitted".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed