The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The obvious answer is to suggest a threesome or three way relationship to your girlfriend (sister 1). If she says yes then it's happy days and you can go out with both and just never mention that you cheated on sister 1 with sister 2.

Failing that, the only other thing you can do is break up with them both.. not only are you risking yourself a lot of pain and trouble you could potentially destroy two sisters trust for eachother, and that's really not worth it.
Reply 21
Just carry on how you are at the moment but have a GREAT exit strategy because this is not going to end well...
Reply 22
The only way this story gets better is if they use TSR. Or if you have sex with their mother.
Hahar thats some funny ****.

Get out quick man.
That sounds like a great position. just keeping shagging them both until you get caught out. You is the man.
Adam G Manning
Oh dear God, you're right. There is a way out after all.

it's what i would do and i've only ever been wrong once in my life
Reply 26
Hilarious thread.

A++ Would read again.

Good luck getting out of this one!
Reply 27

As already said, end it with both of them, before you screw up their family any more than you already have.
To be honest, the second you shagged the second one you blew your chances of being with either of them for very long.
viirkokka
it's what i would do and i've only ever been wrong once in my life

Don't tell me; the time you were in this position and went for this option, thus going out in a burning fireball of epic fail/win.

gotcha!
Oh my. Now, if by some chance they were to find out and not mind, I think this thread would be on very different lines. Something like:

Good positions? I'm dating two sisters

You've changed my whole perspective though, I used to think that Miriam made up all of her questions! :p:
This is like something out of a bad romantic comedy, although unlike in those silly films it's going to end up with the OT being imasculated.
I can't decide if this is epic win or epic fail :frown:

Seriously either break it off with both, or stay with the original and break it off with the fitter sister. Going out with the fitter sister will completely mess up their family.
Reply 33
Get them both pregnant, then you can go on Jeremy Kyle with your little ginger half brother half cousin demon spawn.
Reply 34
Wow - that's probably the lowest thing you can do in dating terms. You do realise that if the first sister finds out, it could completely ruin her relationship with her sister? They have to live together, for crying out loud.

End it with both, now, and never make the same mistake again. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply 35
You are an idiot..

True.. it is a good story to read.. but not only will you break up one relationship.. you will break up a family.. I expect sister 2 will not mind.. seeing as she has the same moral standards as you.. so you may get one of them after all.

I just hope the first sister gets to you before then..
I just find it funny how all the girls are saying break up and all the boys are cheering you on, lol

Anyway I think you know what you should do - imagine if your girlfriend was also shagging your brother.
Shag their mum and complete the set.

Really, I hope you carry on with both of them and so soon they will both find out and secretly plot against you to chop your dick off or something.
Hmm some really awful insulting comments here.

Let me put this straight, I am not a terrible person nor a player or anything im a nice guy who suffers from depression, and both the sisters have forms of depression. The one im dating recently broke up with a previous boyfriend just before we dated and is very clingy, the other one who I slept with has low self esteem and has been badly bullied and let down her a lot over the years so we just bonded.

Both are very good looking(IMO) but I prefer curvy girls.

Because of my self esteem issues plus the girlfriend being clingy I in a moment of weakness slept with her sister who is more my type and not clingy, also due to self esteem issues im not sure if my girlfriend is with me just to have a boyfriend hence the clinginess and the fact im a mr nice guy, the type girls love to bring home to their mums as is sweet and kind.

Sure I have done wrong but im lonely with terrible self esteem issues and gone through hell in the last few years so suffer from bad depression, in fact this is my first girlfriend in 5 years and im more depressed having a girlfriend as im paranoid than when I was single though then I cried due to being alone.
Oh and im the OP using my flatmates pc right now sorry.

Latest

Trending

Trending