Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bad position, im dating two sisters Watch

ReputationRep:
    i have done this b4. .... serious break it up now....wen they found out it was sooo ugly. Maybe date one then date the other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    I can't believe anyone would be so pathetically afraid of neg rep as to hide behind the anonymous function to say that.
    I can; people actually care what others think about them on the internet, quite amusing really. e.g. my post in this thread of "Fair play, lad; fair play" which was quite obviously tongue-in-cheek got negative rep without even a comment, lol. I wonder if that person thinks it would bother me ;D

ReputationRep:
    Well, clearly you deserve to feel bad :waggle:

:p:
    Although I am far from the typical male, as a straight one I do have to appreciate the rarity of such an achievement of getting with 2 sisters continuously, especially one does not know about it. Not something I'd ever do personally, but still, "fair play", as I said ;D

ReputationRep:
    Admit what's happened...and try for a 3sum:devil2:

ReputationRep:
    I've never understood why so many guys want to be involved in incestuous sex. What's the attraction?
    Its not incestuous, thats only if they were having sex between them, if all the attention is on you then its [arguably] different imo, and it happens. :yep:

lolololol, poor guy

ReputationRep:
    well now, let's see. you could encourage the less curvy one to eat more starchy foods such as potatoes and pasta so she puts on a bit of weight, and becomes more curvy, and tell her not to mention it to her sister? If her hair isn't red enough just get some dye and help her to put it on her hair.That should dlo the trick for you.

(Original post by Horsedobbin)
    well now, let's see. you could encourage the less curvy one to eat more starchy foods such as potatoes and pasta so she puts on a bit of weight, and becomes more curvy, and tell her not to mention it to her sister? If her hair isn't red enough just get some dye and help her to put it on her hair.That should dlo the trick for you.
    yeah! gd idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met the first one and we got on well and I liked her and we dated and things were going well but she wasnt my favourite type or she was but not everything.

For example I like red haired girls, and curvy and sweet and my girlfriend is red haired and slim but really nice.

What happened was I met her sister about 3 months into the relationship and shes more my type, she looks a lot like the sister im dating but curvier and a tiny bit more girlie.

There was an instant attraction between us and after a few weeks of getting on well we both gave in and slept together, and have done it a few times since.

Im not sure what to do, the one im actually dating im comfortable with, but the curvy one im far more sexually attracted to(though no more emotionally)

I dont want to hurt either one of them so im torn between just pure sexual attraction and liking the curvy one as a friend over the one im dating who im still sexually attracted to but nowhere near as much.

Id feel petty for dumping her just because though I fancy her its in a different way and because shes not curvy enough.

What do I do?
    ure an idiot hahah

ReputationRep:

What do I do?
    +1

ReputationRep:
    5 years later..pretty sure OP was murdered by first redhead.

ReputationRep:
    I met the first one and we got on well and I liked her and we dated and things were going well but she wasnt my favourite type or she was but not everything.

For example I like red haired girls, and curvy and sweet and my girlfriend is red haired and slim but really nice.

What happened was I met her sister about 3 months into the relationship and shes more my type, she looks a lot like the sister im dating but curvier and a tiny bit more girlie.

There was an instant attraction between us and after a few weeks of getting on well we both gave in and slept together, and have done it a few times since.

Im not sure what to do, the one im actually dating im comfortable with, but the curvy one im far more sexually attracted to(though no more emotionally)

I dont want to hurt either one of them so im torn between just pure sexual attraction and liking the curvy one as a friend over the one im dating who im still sexually attracted to but nowhere near as much.

Id feel petty for dumping her just because though I fancy her its in a different way and because shes not curvy enough.

What do I do?
    Omg you ******* whore! Sort yourself out and learn to be a one woman man. How would you feel if a woman was two timing you? You would call her a slut, won't you? Seriously need to stop being such a prostitute.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Horsedobbin)
    Just half a decade too late with your advice. It's turns out op is married too both sisters and even has 3 kids, Jake's 5 and is already in nursery.

ReputationRep:
    Are you Oliver Queen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brownbearxo)
    5 years later..pretty sure OP was murdered by first redhead.
    And second redhead appeared on Big Brother

ReputationRep:
    I've been in this position sort of..

Tried to have a relationship with one, couldn't remain friends with the other during it so I had to end it. It's difficult having twins as friends who have the hots for you, although this was 3.5 years ago..

Don't do it. If you want to remain friends with them don't do it. If they both really like you don't do it. Well, at least I couldn't live with knowing I'm the cause of a fallout between two sisters.

But if you REALLY must go for one,

I just read it properly, dude, you're going out with one and sleeping with her sister?? Stop that! D: Not cool!

[[EDIT#2: Holy crap I just noticed this thread is from 2008?? Who's resurrecting this??]]

ReputationRep:
    Lol, old post

ReputationRep:
    you sir, deserve a cookie!

(Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    I've been in this position sort of..

Tried to have a relationship with one, couldn't remain friends with the other during it so I had to end it. It's difficult having twins as friends who have the hots for you, although this was 3.5 years ago..

Don't do it. If you want to remain friends with them don't do it. If they both really like you don't do it. Well, at least I couldn't live with knowing I'm the cause of a fallout between two sisters.

But if you REALLY must go for one,

I just read it properly, dude, you're going out with one and sleeping with her sister?? Stop that! D: Not cool!

[[EDIT#2: Holy crap I just noticed this thread is from 2008?? Who's resurrecting this??]]
    heehee sorry, I saw this and just needed to bump it, nostalgia factor and all that jazz

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.