Keep putting of hanging out because of him

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I have this friend who I got back in touch with a few months ago. He introduced me to his other friend who I didn’t know and it was going well we were kinda going romanticly and then he hurt me emotionally and I haven’t spoken to him since.

My original friend keeps asking me to meet up and I want to go but the other guy is gonna be there and I really don’t wanna see him. I can’t tell him this because they were friends before I got back in touch and that’s controlling.

What do I do?
sh4wna
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
can’t you and your original friend hang out alone/ with other friends and then the original friend can hang out separately with the “ex”?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sh4wna)
can’t you and your original friend hang out alone/ with other friends and then the original friend can hang out separately with the “ex”?
It’s quite hard to do as we want other people there so it’s not awkward as I don’t really have many friends and he’s quite close with him.

Today he invited me out to his party thing and I’m still unsure if I’m going incase the other friend is there. I asked him and he said ‘maybe I’m not sure’. And I want to have fun and if he’s there I won’t
sh4wna
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
but if your friend can’t understand that you will obviously be uncomfortable if the “ex” is there, then they’re not really considering your feelings so i’d put off hanging out with them all in all but it is your choice
Jessica Mn
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have this friend who I got back in touch with a few months ago. He introduced me to his other friend who I didn’t know and it was going well we were kinda going romanticly and then he hurt me emotionally and I haven’t spoken to him since.

My original friend keeps asking me to meet up and I want to go but the other guy is gonna be there and I really don’t wanna see him. I can’t tell him this because they were friends before I got back in touch and that’s controlling.

What do I do?
tell your friend that you want to hang out with him alone without your "ex" and if he decided to know why just tell him the truth
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jessica Mn)
tell your friend that you want to hang out with him alone without your "ex" and if he decided to know why just tell him the truth
Ill talk to him about it tomorrow and see what happens.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads