Income variance exception

Watch this thread
Mel72
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi I have just completed my finances on the website for my son who will be starting uni sept 22. It comes up actions I have to complete and says income variance exception. What do I need to do??
SFE Clare
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Mel72)
Hi I have just completed my finances on the website for my son who will be starting uni sept 22. It comes up actions I have to complete and says income variance exception. What do I need to do??
Hi there,

Usually this means that there has been a discrepancy in the figures provided and what HMRC have confirmed. Normally we will use the HMRC figures. You can upload your P60 or finalised tax return, whichever is relevant. Our current processing timescales for resolving the income variance are approximately 10 working days.

Thanks, Clare
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (30)
17.96%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.75%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
50.9%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.39%

Watched Threads