Ccea english lit exam

Watch this thread
helloo7
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hi guys, I have my gcse english lit (drama and poetry) exam next week and I need help as I'm rubbish at english.
for the drama I'm doing 'an inspector calls' and for poetry it's the Identity Anthology.
If anyone has any revision tips please help.
also any suggestions on which character/theme and poem it will be this year? - ccea board
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Make notes. Good luck. You will do fine.
kaoruliker
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by helloo7)
hi guys, I have my gcse english lit (drama and poetry) exam next week and I need help as I'm rubbish at english.
for the drama I'm doing 'an inspector calls' and for poetry it's the Identity Anthology.
If anyone has any revision tips please help.
also any suggestions on which character/theme and poem it will be this year? - ccea board
This may be a little late since its tomorrow but for inspector calls i made a mindmap for each character filled with quotes and i made sure the quotes linked to at least one ‘main theme’ for example responsibility. My teachers think it will either be gerald or inspector for the questions. As for the poetry, I can’t really predict anything for identity anthology since i’m doing conflict anthology, but personally ive just been thinking of which poems compare well and looking at the past papers to see which have come up already then studying in detail the ones that havent come up yet
helloo7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by kaoruliker)
This may be a little late since its tomorrow but for inspector calls i made a mindmap for each character filled with quotes and i made sure the quotes linked to at least one ‘main theme’ for example responsibility. My teachers think it will either be gerald or inspector for the questions. As for the poetry, I can’t really predict anything for identity anthology since i’m doing conflict anthology, but personally ive just been thinking of which poems compare well and looking at the past papers to see which have come up already then studying in detail the ones that havent come up yet
how did yours go?
kaoruliker
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
how did yours go?
Mine went well! I had my hopes set on Gerald but the Mr Birling question was good so I did that one 👍 also the conflict anthology had easy questions... Glad they were nice to me this year!

Wbu?
helloo7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by kaoruliker)
Mine went well! I had my hopes set on Gerald but the Mr Birling question was good so I did that one 👍 also the conflict anthology had easy questions... Glad they were nice to me this year!

Wbu?
Thats so good. I also chose Mr Birling! I thought they were really generous with that question. My poetry wasn't too bad, I could've done better but I'm so glad its over.
kaoruliker
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thats so good. I also chose Mr Birling! I thought they were really generous with that question. My poetry wasn't too bad, I could've done better but I'm so glad its over.
Same here... Thank goodness I never have to think about English ever again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads