Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How? I have a hangover so im wondering what i can eat/drink to make me feel better..Ouch i can't even talk my throat is sooo soar from screaming in the club last night. I was sick anyway so this just made it 10 times worse Help me please

ReputationRep:
    nutrient fluid is most proper

ReputationRep:
    drink lots of water, preferably before you go to sleep but that is a bit late now, and then have a big breakfast with lots of carbs and bread

ReputationRep:
    bottle of coke, bacon sarnie.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, same as Mr nonsense,
    the next time, before you go to bed, drink a couple of glasses water, to prevent drying out.(alcohol consumes lotsa water) And the next morning eat a decent breakfast, usually i bake some eggs, make a cup of tea, most of the time that'ill do the trick.
    Point is, you can't get the alcohol out of your system faster than digestion. If you really suffer from headache, take an aspirin but keep in mind aspirin and alcohol are not a good combination.

ReputationRep:
    I once ate a whole pineapple when I was hungover last year - did the trick a treat!!

ReputationRep:
    Nice greasy breakfast if you can handle it without chundering again.
    Vitamin C tablets/fruit juice help too.
    Lots'a water

ReputationRep:
    water, water, water and a soft boiled egg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raddoun)
    How? I have a hangover so im wondering what i can eat/drink to make me feel better..Ouch i can't even talk my throat is sooo soar from screaming in the club last night. I was sick anyway so this just made it 10 times worse Help me please
    Oh I get you there, my voice is completely gone, but if I force it out, it sounds 10 times deeper than usual, I normal speak like a girl. It really hurts.

However, It's hard to drink a lot of water but that always helps if you force it down you. A nice glass of orange juice with a decent breakfast goes down well too. You'll be feeling much better by the evening if you start the day well.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know why...but McDonalds food always does it for me :o:

Even though the rest of the time I think its pretty grim.

ReputationRep:
    Next time you got to bed, down like a litre or two of paper - you'll feel just fine in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarCAZm)
    bottle of coke, bacon sarnie.
    Amen

ReputationRep:
    Drink a pint of water before you go to bed, that always works for me and I feel fine in the morning.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.