Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had this account for over 4 months now and I was told that I wouldn't get a new card with a silver stripe on it :shifty: .

Now, I really want one of these so would saying I lost it and ask for a new one, mean that they will send me one with a silver stripe on?

Does anyone with this account have a silver striped card or is the silver stripe just for platinum?

Also, does anyone know what you need to qualify for the gold account?

ReputationRep:
    Are you paying for an account just so you can have a silver card?

There's no 'criteria' for any of lloyds TSB accounts that charge, you just have to be willing to pay the monthly fee.....

ReputationRep:
    No no lol..

I took it initially for mobile phone insurance and for AA breakdown cover. But I now want the silver card and I'm thinking of how I could get one .

ReputationRep:
    How pathetic :p:

ReputationRep:
    OK so like what colour card you have doesn't matter.

I have a GOLD card with RBS, big woop.

ReputationRep:
    Which card have you got at the moment?
    Did you get a new card when you upgraded your account? If you didn't then I'm assuming if you tell them you have lost your card and order a new one then it will be a silver account card. If you did get a new card when you upgraded then there will be no point in ordering a new one as it would be likely to be the same as the one you have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueskidoo)
    Which card have you got at the moment?
    Did you get a new card when you upgraded your account? If you didn't then I'm assuming if you tell them you have lost your card and order a new one then it will be a silver account card. If you did get a new card when you upgraded then there will be no point in ordering a new one as it would be likely to be the same as the one you have.
    I didn't get a new card when I upgraded, that's the point. I think I will do that after i get back from holiday .

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Also they will cancel your existing card if you report it lost so you will be without a card until the new one arrives.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.