Turn on thread page Beta

Fingering a virgin watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I thought that for a girl to get pregnant, the guy's c*** has to go inside?
    But yes ur right, next time we'll be using a condom even for foreplay. Mind goes blank when ur in the situation.
    Further proving the point, it doesn't neccessarily have to go 'in'..

Premature ejaculation = :nah:

By the way, he only needs a condom if he's going to be doing that again.. Performing oral sex or something you don't really need one, it'd ruin it as well..

[QUOTE=Sparxy]Further proving the point, it doesn't neccessarily have to go 'in'..

Premature ejaculation

but he didn't *** everywhere. Before he did, he moved away BUT if he did then there would be a chance of me being pregnant right?

However he was a lil wet and glided up and down.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]
    (Original post by Sparxy)

Premature ejaculation

but he didn't *** everywhere. Before he did, he moved away BUT if he did then there would be a chance of me being pregnant right?

However he was a lil wet and glided up and down.
    There is something called pre ejaculate (i think) which as far as I know can get you pregnant too. That is why he should be wearing a condom, and that is probably why he was wet.

ReputationRep:
    How unlucky would you have to be to get pregnant from non-penetration pre-*** :>.<: has that ever even happend?

(Original post by RoosterUK)
    How unlucky would you have to be to get pregnant from non-penetration pre-*** :>.<: has that ever even happend?
    My teacher said that her friend from college got pregnant that way (We were discussing abortion and stuff in RE that's why the subject came up!)

Must be very unlucky though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duran Duran)
    I refer you to .... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zx77...eature=related
    so funny

but he says he did ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I thought that for a girl to get pregnant, the guy's c*** has to go inside?
    But yes ur right, next time we'll be using a condom even for foreplay. Mind goes blank when ur in the situation.
    Nope - it just needs for a few sperm to get inside, and it's possible for that to happen without full penetration if he's putting his penis anywhere near your vagina. It's unlikely, but still possible for you to get pregnant. Tell him to use a condom if he's going anywhere near you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatwhichiam)
    There is something called pre ejaculate (i think) which as far as I know can get you pregnant too. That is why he should be wearing a condom, and that is probably why he was wet.
    This.

go get at pregnancy test and dump that guy, he seems more clueless than george bush

ReputationRep:
    I think dumping the guy is foolish when (with a little self-education) they can probably have a lot of fun learning... Just got to experiment and be honest with what feels good for you.

he will def be wearing a condom next time.
    I cannot be pregnant. no signs of it.

youtube post: quite funny actually but he shot out everywhere. My bf didn't.

ReputationRep:
    Diy..

ReputationRep:

Premature ejaculation = :nah:

By the way, he only needs a condom if he's going to be doing that again.. Performing oral sex or something you don't really need one, it'd ruin it as well..
    Don't tell her not to use condoms when performing oral, that's how STIs are spread :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Don't tell her not to use condoms when performing oral, that's how STIs are spread :mad:
    Depends completely on how long you've been with your partner.. If they've been together long-term and done other things and are fine, why bother with a condom? It really does just ruin it..

I'm not telling her to just not use one, if she wants him too, or he wants too - fine.. But no need if don't need too if you know there clean..

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Depends completely on how long you've been with your partner.. If they've been together long-term and done other things and are fine, why bother with a condom? It really does just ruin it..

I'm not telling her to just not use one, if she wants him too, or he wants too - fine.. But no need if don't need too if you know there clean..:p:
    Tbh, they seem like a pair of muppets, with not a clue regarding safe sex so might be as well using condoms for everything for now anyway.

ReputationRep:

I'm not telling her to just not use one, if she wants him too, or he wants too - fine.. But no need if don't need too if you know there clean..

:p:
    Ah, but you didn't say all that. If he's had sex before and not been tested, how would she know? Hmmm? Even if neither of them WANT to, if she's not sure he's clean she should.

This sounds really oddly like one of my first sexual experiences. I expected as I was in my late-teens that the whole hymen/pain issue wouldn't apply as much. Oh how wrong I was. It felt like I was being stabbed, even with just his finger. When I made the (foolish, considering my age and previous hurting) suggestion that we have sex, I was subconsciously so terrified of it being so much worse that the whole experience - "ordeal" - was just awful and subsequently affected me in the future.

ReputationRep:
    try different angles for f....stand up in front of him while hes sitting down etc .

it is possible to bleed, only if he does it loads and rough. tell him you've never been fingered before cause he should be less rough with you.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh god OP, grow up. Just because your a virgin it doesn't mean you cannot get pregnant if he rubs his C*** up against you without a condom on!

Just relax and all will be fine..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.