Turn on thread page Beta

I wanna talk to the best-looking guy in school! watch

Announcements

But I'm too scared to, I obviously don't aspire to do anything with them, but I'm shy!
    I know this sounds shallow but I really want to get to know him (I'm a guy), he's kinda gay too as he was 'dozing' on his friend's chest and giving his cute smile.
    Should I just approach him or what? I don't want to look like a creep/weirdo!

ReputationRep:
    Is he actually gay? If not, I wouldn't bother.

ReputationRep:
    No don't approach him- think of the consequencies if he's not gay!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But I'm too scared to, I obviously don't aspire to do anything with them, but I'm shy!
    I know this sounds shallow but I really want to get to know him (I'm a guy), he's kinda gay too as he was 'dozing' on his friend's chest and giving his cute smile.
    Should I just approach him or what? I don't want to look like a creep/weirdo!

lol

ReputationRep:
    don't approach him. you will forever be known as a creep and a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    Awww, cute

Is he on facebook? That might be revealing :P Else, just start talking to him, make friends, and see if it goes any further. Good luck! Let us know how it goes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMashMash)
    Awww, cute

Is he on facebook? That might be revealing :P Else, just start talking to him, make friends, and see if it goes any further. Good luck! Let us know how it goes...

id rather not know about the OP banging another guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peter North)
    amen to that.

ReputationRep:
    Don't approach him, but if he's in a class or whatever with you, you could ask him a general question and start a conversation. Be cool about it, after all, you're not even sure he's gay.

(Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    Don't approach him, but if he's in a class or whatever with you, you could ask him a general question and start a conversation. Be cool about it, after all, you're not even sure he's gay.
    He's in the year below me! All the good-looking guys are.

ReputationRep:
    I would

(Original post by Anonymous)
    He's in the year below me! All the good-looking guys are.
    Amen to that

ReputationRep:
    He was resting his head on another man's chest whilst sleeping and other posters are question if he's gay?

I'd be tempted to punch any other man who tried that on with me

Try and make friends with him? might be better to try out of school if you know what he gets upto.

(Original post by RyanT)
    He was resting his head on another man's chest whilst sleeping and other posters are question if he's gay?

I'd be tempted to punch any other man who tried that on with me

Try and make friends with him? might be better to try out of school if you know what he gets upto.
    He is the best-looking guy though; so that might be why his friend didn't say anything. His friend is straight, i think.

ReputationRep:
    This guy only bangs women.

ReputationRep:
    how exactly does sleeping on a friends chest make you gay?

approaching him = social suicide

ReputationRep:
    him dozing on his mates chest doesnt mean he's gay.. find out if he is first but theres no harm on a little flirting even if he is straight. flirt a little and if hes not interested then youll know, itll be harmless and fine. good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resok)
    This guy only bangs women.
    and sofas.

that doesnt even make sense :nah: :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Let us know if you suck his ****. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    :ditto:

Try and be mates to find out if he is gay. I think the chances are slim so don't get your hopes up on it. I would sleep on a mate and I'm not gay so this doesn't really mean anything.

(Original post by eulerwaswrong)
    how exactly does sleeping on a friends chest make you gay?

approaching him = social suicide
    Why? I'm not ugly as such. In fact I've been told that I'm adorable and attractive; so...? :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.