The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
RyanT
He was resting his head on another man's chest whilst sleeping and other posters are question if he's gay?

I'd be tempted to punch any other man who tried that on with me :s-smilie:

Plenty of guys do that at my school (along with hugging etc, and gay chicken, the creepiest game ever invented). It is an all boys school though.....
RyanT
He was resting his head on another man's chest whilst sleeping and other posters are question if he's gay?

I'd be tempted to punch any other man who tried that on with me :s-smilie:

Why, are you a bit insecure in your sexuality?
Reply 22
tetrahydrocannabinol.
Why, are you a bit insecure in your sexuality?

No - I would just feel violated and extremely angry that someone would invade my private space.
RyanT
No - I would just feel violated and extremely angry that someone would invade my private space.

Then surely you'd just say, "hey,please don't do that", not overreact so violently?
Well why can't you just talk to him for the sake of talking .. I'm sure if you say hi or something during lunch he won't be like omg he totally wants to get in my pants??
just treat it like any other person who you'd want to get to know, (to an extent..). like the above person said, even if he's not into you it's not as if he'd straight away assume that you fancy him just because you're talking to him.
Anonymous
Why? I'm not ugly as such. In fact I've been told that I'm adorable and attractive; so...? :confused:

girls think all gay guys are attractive. boys don't. trying it on with a popular guy which will no doubt end in rejection equals social suicide.

Latest