Manchester Room to rent

Watch this thread
jane.wes
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
ROOM TO RENT IMMEDIATELY!
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over a spacious ENSUITE ROOM with a 3/4 BED in Manchester with Unite Students (Piccadilly Point on Berry Street) for 2022/23.
Facilities include your own bathroom, a gym, pool table, and communal areas. Small friendly flat (3-6 flatmates).
£156 per week.
It is in the heart of Manchester city, walking distance from Oxford Road and the city centre.
MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFO.
jane.wes
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.

Hi, I am looking for someone to take over a spacious ENSUITE ROOM with a 3/4 BED in Manchester with Unite Students (Piccadilly Point on Berry Street) for 2022/23.

Facilities include your own bathroom, a gym, pool table, and communal areas. Small friendly flat (3-6 flatmates).

£156 per week.

It is in the heart of Manchester city, walking distance from Oxford Road and the city centre.

jane.wes
Rep:
£156 per week.
(Original post by Nhughes9)
Hi- I’m looking for a room this summer in London- could I have more details?
jane.wes
Rep:
(Original post by b27blwhite)
Hi, may I ask is the room still available?
If it is, may I know what room number it is? Thanks : )
£156 per week.
jane.wes
Rep:
£156 per week.
(Original post by Tstar20)
Hi,

unfortunately that will not be suitable for myself.

Thanks!
jane.wes
Rep:
(Original post by b27blwhite)
Hi, I am looking for a lite studio at Vita Student Circle Square, preferably on the upper floors (5-9th, or maybe 4 will be fine), and would like to ask if anyone has booked a room and decided to cancel. I would like to take over your tenancy if it is under 290/pw.

Thanks!
£156 per week.
jane.wes
Rep:
(Original post by beenbag)
Hi, I'm going to study at UoM this fall and trying to find private accommodation starting from this September until Aug/Sept next year. I have tried to email a lot of landlords I could find from SpareRoom/Manchester Student Homes but still zero results, either it's already full or only accepting immediate tenancy.

Is it too soon to look for private accommodation now? What's the best time and the best website to search available accommodation. Please I would love to hear some thoughts about this. Thanks xx
£156 per week.
jane.wes
Rep:
£156 per week.
(Original post by razi12)
Hello,
I am 17 years old student going for a uni in September in 2022 (international student). I have my uncle who lives in the uk its possible for him to rent a private accommodation with his name and i can stay on it? Beacuse i am under 18 and cannot make a rent contract
jane.wes
Rep:

£156 per week.

jane.wes
Rep:
(Original post by Felix32)
Hi! I’m looking at private accom as well and iQ accommodation seems to be bookable! I’d recommend calling them instead of emailling
£156 per week.
jane.wes
Rep:

£156 per week.

jane.wes
Rep:
£156 per week.
jane.wes
Rep:
£156 per week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
31.11%
Take a gap year (10)
22.22%
Resit my exams (8)
17.78%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
13.33%
I don't know yet (4)
8.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads