The Student Room Group

NHS Clinical Scientist Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Original post by Jonathan
I just rang again and was told they're 'waiting for confirmation from the Trust' - the Trust has been given 4.30pm as a deadline, and if they stick to it, I'll find out today, and otherwise I won't.

Argh!

Seems like some of the trusts are being quite slow (or possibly people are on holiday). Wonder what happens if they don't get back by this deadline - defaults to yes or no? Must be killing you knowing that you've probably got a place, but waiting for the final confirmation. Good luck.
I just rang again and was told they're 'waiting for confirmation from the Trust' - the Trust has been given 4.30pm as a deadline, and if they stick to it, I'll find out today, and otherwise I won't.

Argh!

so they do talk to the trust before sending out offer letter, they have made it out like they were not involved in the process. good luck, it sounds like your gona get it!
Reply 2282

Argh!
I was told suspiciously similar information :rolleyes:
I hope it is really "confirmation" and not "decision" they are waiting for!! :redface:
Original post by triwka

I hope it is really "confirmation" and not "decision" they are waiting for!! :redface:

Exactly my thought!!!!
Reply 2284
Good luck to medical physics people for tomorrow and friday :smile:
Reply 2285
Original post by GraduateSK
so they do talk to the trust before sending out offer letter, they have made it out like they were not involved in the process. good luck, it sounds like your gona get it!

That's how it was made out to me. The women at the assessment centre said "We will inform the trusts you were successful at the assessment centre and then they will have to get references etc" So the trusts have to approve the successful candidates, what will happen if they really wanted someone who passed the assessment centre but wasn't in the top 3 (if there are 3 jobs available) - maybe was 4th on the list? Does the trust get the final say? Not sure how transparent the new process actually is.
(edited 12 years ago)
They're 25 minutes late...

:argh::banghead:
!!!!! St George's! :biggrin:
Reply 2288
Congratulations!
Reply 2289
Congratulations. At least the long wait has been worth it for you.
Well done! Maybe you could find out for us what they were 'confirming'
Reply 2291
Jon!!! I'm in St Georges as well!! :smile:)) haha, well done!! :smile:
Original post by triwka
Jon!!! I'm in St Georges as well!! :smile:)) haha, well done!! :smile:

We're a TEAM!:biggrin:
Reply 2293
Congratulations! I bet you're both very happy! :-)

Was St Georges one of your top 3?
Original post by Em_Notts

It was my top preference :smile:
Reply 2295
Original post by Em_Notts

mine first choice too!
We're a TEAM!:biggrin:

:biggrin: Congratulations A-TEAM! :biggrin:
Congratulations to the both of you! :smile:
Congratulations! St. Georges will be fantastic! Best of luck in your new jobs.
Reply 2299
Congratulations both! Very well done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending